Part Number: 14928
eFireplaceStore Item Number: CPF-14928
If you have problems with drafts in your home, this wind beater cap can be added to reduce wind related draft problems. The cap is available in sizes ranging from 3-12 inches, and it can be quickly and easily installed in your home. The convenient sizes allow you to use this with most ventillation systems, and the durable materials make this a quick way to provide a lasting solution for your ventillation needs. The unique design helps prevent downdrafts and helps provide maximum airflow for your vents.
- Large Rectangular Windbeater Cap with Adaptor
- Heavy-duty 24-gauge, 304-alloy stainless steel construction
- Economical alternative to prevent downdrafts
- Fits flues with minimum inside dimensions of 10-5/16" x 14-1/4"
- Provides 145.45 sq. in. of cross-sectional area
- Comes with a masonry adaptor with 14" x 18" plate
- *Will not cure non-wind related draft problems
- **When using WindBeater on a fireplace flue - the WindBeater size you use must have a cross-sectional area appropriate for the fireplace
- Manufacturers lifetime warranty
- Ideal for 12" x 16" flues
- Cross-Sectional Area: 145.45 sq. in.