Part Number: GDS33-1310RG
eFireplaceStore Item Number: DPX-GDS33-1310RG
Do you want to add a beautiful, elegant touch to your fireplace? This mantel package is sure to create a warm, welcoming aesthetic in your living room or sitting room. Its sleek and stylish contemporary design, coupled with the glowing log and ember bed, will complement any modern decor perfectly. Additional features include a heating range up to 400 feet and glass that remains cool to the touch even when the firebox is fully heated, making this an exceptional choice for families with pets or small children. A digital remote control is also included.Fireplace Maintenance Guide
- The patented flame technology creates a truly realistic fireplace, giving the fire its depth and dancing flame that you will only find with Dimplex.
- Includes a powerful fan-forced heater designed to heat a room up to 400 square feet, providing supplemental heat when required.
- Includes a multi-function remote control - control all fireplace features with the touch of a button.
- Plugs into any standard household outlet
- Sets up in minutes with step-by-step assembly instructions allowing you more time to enjoy your fireplace.
- Patented LED inner glow logs and pulsating ember technology allow the logs and embers to glow in concert creating an unmatched realistic fireplace experience.
- The green alternative. No harmful particulates or emissions and 100% efficient.
- Enjoy the ambiance of the flame with or without the heater for year-round comfort and enjoyment.
- Includes a thermostat controlled fan-forced heater to ensure consistent comfort throughout your home.
- The multi-flame technology allows you to adjust the speed of the flame to create the perfect atmosphere to suit your mood or room.
- With no flame heat or emission and a glass front that remains cool to the touch; Dimplex fireplaces are the safe choice for your home.
- Height: 50"
- Depth: 11"
- Width: 65-1/2"
- Volts: 120
- Wattage: 780
- Amps: 8.3
- BTUs: 2661
The 5 Biggest Mistakes Made When Purchasing a Fireplace
5 Common Mistakes Contractors Make
How to Install a Fireplace: The Ultimate DIY Guide