|Manufacturer: Grand Canyon|
Part Numbers: AJST24LOGS, 2BRN-ST24-SS-LP-CONVERSION, MAHC-GC
eFireplaceStore Item Number: GRC-AJST24LOGS-2BRN-ST24-SS-LP-CONVERSION-MAHC-GC
* Please Note: Outdoor 2 See-Through Burner carries lifetime warranty indoor and outdoor, however, matching logs goes from lifetime warranty when installed indoor to 5 years when installed outdoor.
- Individually cast logs
- Hand painted
- Cement Refractory with Re-Enforced Steel Fiber
- Grand Canyon Gas Logs Outdoor Series brings the most realistic logs to the outdoor market
- All Outdoor burners and Fire Rings are built with 304 Stainless Steel and carry a lifetime warranty when installed inside and 5 years warranty when installed outside
- The Grand Canyon 2 Burner is ANSI Z21.60-2012/CSA2.26-2012 certified with a safety pilot system as well as CGA 2.17-M91 (R2009) certified for High Altitudes
- Our US and Canada certifications allow for the burners to be safely installed and burned in both countries
- The certifications cover Grand Canyon 2 burner sizes 18",21", 24", 30", 36" & 42"
- These certified burners are tested to withstand the heat and are built to produce heat
- The chassis of the burner is built out of 304 stainless steel and have the ability for the gas to flow in on either side of the burner depending on where your gas inlet is located at
- The design of the burner has one main burner in the back and a second burner in the front that also acts as an ember burner
- With many different log sets to choose from, Grand Canyon Gas Logs has developed a propriety design that allows for you to raise and lower the back tines depending on the size of your firebox and log style that you choose
- Grand Canyon Gas Logs offers a complete array of valve system accessory that are able to fit the burn
- Stainless Steel Burner
Don't let the cool weather of fall send you inside! Grand Canyon's 24" Arizona Juniper See-Through Vented Propane Gas Logs Set will keep you warm and cozy without the mess of a standard fire pit. This model come with hand painted, individually cast logs that mirror Juniper trees from Northern Arizona. The logs come in a plethora of sizes, so you are sure to find one that suits your needs. The stainless steel two burner system features one main back burner as well as an ember burner in the front. This design also features a high capacity manual valve able to withstand up to 270K BTUs.