|Manufacturer: Grand Canyon|
Part Numbers: QAST30LOGS, 2BRN-ST30-SS, MA
eFireplaceStore Item Number: GRC-QAST30LOGS-2BRN-ST30-SS-MA
* Please Note: Outdoor 2 See-Through Burner carries lifetime warranty indoor and outdoor, however, matching logs goes from lifetime warranty when installed indoor to 5 years when installed outdoor.
- Individually cast logs
- Hand painted
- Cement Refractory with Re-Enforced Steel Fiber
- Grand Canyon Gas Logs Outdoor Series brings the most realistic logs to the outdoor market
- All Outdoor burners and Fire Rings are built with 304 Stainless Steel and carry a lifetime warranty when installed inside and 5 years warranty when installed outside
- The Grand Canyon 2 Burner is ANSI Z21.60-2012/CSA2.26-2012 certified with a safety pilot system as well as CGA 2.17-M91 (R2009) certified for High Altitudes
- Our US and Canada certifications allow for the burners to be safely installed and burned in both countries
- The certifications cover Grand Canyon 2 burner sizes 18",21", 24", 30", 36" & 42"
- These certified burners are tested to withstand the heat and are built to produce heat
- The chassis of the burner is built out of 304 stainless steel and have the ability for the gas to flow in on either side of the burner depending on where your gas inlet is located at
- The design of the burner has one main burner in the back and a second burner in the front that also acts as an ember burner
- With many different log sets to choose from, Grand Canyon Gas Logs has developed a propriety design that allows for you to raise and lower the back tines depending on the size of your firebox and log style that you choose
- Grand Canyon Gas Logs offers a complete array of valve system accessory that are able to fit the burn
- Stainless Steel Burner
When the weather starts getting chilly, it's time to light the fire and enjoy a cozy evening with a good book or a group of friends-even outside on the deck or patio! The Grand Canyon 30" Quaking Aspen See-Through Vented Natural Gas Logs Set generates a very realistic-looking flame pattern for your outdoor fireplace. The stainless steel, two burner set offers both high flickering flames and a glowing ember bed. It also generates plenty of heat to keep an area of your deck or patio toasty warm. This model features a manual valve so no pilot light; however, it requires a match or lighter to light the fire.