|Manufacturer: Modern Flames|
Part Numbers: HF60CBI, CFB-60CBI, CJL-60CBI, HFPN-BG, HFPN-RH, HFPN-RS
eFireplaceStore Item Number: MDF-HF60CBI
* Please Note: A dedicated 20 amp electrical circuit is recommended for this appliance.
- Firebox and front only - includes LED flame technology, touch screen and remote controls
- Dimensions: 60" x 28" x 12"
- Weight: 113 lbs.
- Low energy LED flame technology
- Unsurpassed realistic flame pattern
- Self trimming crystal black glass face (included)
- Multiple burner options (must pick one): Contemporary Focus Burner and Canyon Juniper Log Set
- Contemporary Focus Burner: Includes focus bowl, LED accent light, 4 lbs. crystal glass sand and 3 large crystal accents
- Canyon Juniper Log Set: Includes complete Canyon Juniper logset with 5 individual LED logs, metal grate and 5 lbs. of lava rock
- Multiple side panel options (must pick one): Reflective Black Glass, Red Herringbone Brick and Red Straight Brick
- Reflective Black Glass: 2 Contemporary black glass magnetized side panels
- Red Herringbone Brick: 2 Traditional red herringbone magnetized side panels
- Red Straight Brick: 2 Traditional red straight magnetized side panels
- High-tech touch screen control
- Sleek Remote Control
- Flame operates with or without heat
- Direct wire or plug installation (included)
- Variable heat & variable flame
- 120 Volt - 1500 watt/ 5000 BTU heater
When it is time to enhance your space, start with an electric fireplace. This new advancement in technology gives you all the warmth and comfort of a wood burning fireplace, but without any of the messy cleanup and maintenance required by a traditional wood burning fireplace. Simply mount this Modern Flames Home Fire seires fireplace to your wall and enjoy the touch screen ease. This fireplace has variable heat and flame settings, both of which can be used without the output of warmth. The depiction of flames is so true to life; you won't regret not enjoying a true wood burning fireplace. This low-energy electric fireplace has a black glass front and uses LED flame technology.