Part Numbers: VFF32CNI, VFF32CPI
eFireplaceStore Item Number: MON-VFF32CNI
UPCs: 796310086871, 796310086888
Family memories happen when you spend time together, not when you spend time preparing to spend time together. Monessen wants to cut down on the prep time, and allow you to enjoy quality time with your loved ones all winter long. Chopping and hauling or buying wood for your fireplace can be costly, cumbersome and time consuming. With the addition of a vent free, natural gas fireplace, you can enjoy the roar of flames and heat of the fire in your home with little to no energy. Life is fleeting, spend it with those you love, doing things you love, in the place you love the most.Gas Fireplace and Stove Buying Guide
- Premium vent free fireplace system
- Features the New TRIPLE PLAY BURNER SYSTEM with exclusive triple effect technology producing a full random yellow flame, full depth ember bed, and glowing logs.
- Available in traditional style with Natural Blaze Burner System (24") and choice of fiber ceramic or refractory logs or contemporary style with Black and Diamond fireglass kit.
- Clean, transitional style suitable for any decor
- No venting required, all the heat stays in the home.
- Optional firebrick, porcelain panels or Black Magic glass liner for ultimate flame reflectivity
- Consumer friendly deluxe control panel with easy lift off louvers.
- Removable unitized louver system.
- Expansive viewing area
- Up to 37,000 BTU
- 18" flex line with on/off shut-off valve
- New air duct design allows blower operation with optional radiant face plates.
- Easy access control panel
- Variable "Remote Ready" Millivolt Control.
- 100% factory leak tested and burned.
- Zero clearance and easy to install
- Available in Natural or Propane Gas
- Fixed screen.
- CSA design certified
- Dimensions: 37 (W) x 34-1/2 (H) x 18-5/8 (D)
- Framing Dimensions: 37-1/4 (W) x 35 (H) x 15-1/2 (D)
- Heating Capacity: Up to 1,800 sq ft
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Max BTU/H: 37,000 (NG) / 36,000 (LP)
- Fire Viewing Area: 32" x 21-3/4" (760 sq in)
- Styling: Traditional and Contemporary
- Ignition System: Millivolt or IPI
- Termination: None
- Certifications: CSA
How to Choose the Right Venting for Your Fireplace