Part Numbers: VFF36CNV, VFF36CPV
eFireplaceStore Item Number: MON-VFF36CNV
UPCs: 796310086987, 796310086994
Time is of the essence. We never have enough of it. Why waste your time with your family chopping, hauling and cleaning up after logs for the fireplace. A simple and efficient natural gas or propane fireplace brings all the beauty and warmth of a rolling fire to your home, without the work and cleanup. This vent free fireplace installs with ease and goes from idea to reality in no time. The wide window of this 36-inch fireplace allows you to watch the beautiful flames dance around the inside of your firebox of your home. This fireplace system has been approved for bedroom, bathroom and mobile home use.Gas Fireplace and Stove Buying Guide
- Premium vent free fireplace system
- Features the New TRIPLE PLAY BURNER SYSTEM with exclusive triple effect technology producing a full random yellow flame, full depth ember bed, and glowing logs.
- Available in traditional style with Natural Blaze Burner System (24") and choice of fiber ceramic or refractory logs or contemporary style with Black and Diamond fireglass kit.
- Clean, transitional style suitable for any decor
- No venting required, all the heat stays in the home.
- Optional firebrick, porcelain panels or Black Magic glass liner for ultimate flame reflectivity
- Consumer friendly deluxe control panel with easy lift off louvers.
- Removable unitized louver system.
- Expansive viewing area
- Up to 37,000 BTU
- 18" flex line with on/off shut-off valve
- New air duct design allows blower operation with optional radiant face plates.
- Easy access control panel
- Variable "Remote Ready" Millivolt Control.
- 100% factory leak tested and burned.
- Zero clearance and easy to install
- Available in Natural or Propane Gas
- Fixed screen.
- CSA design certified
- Dimensions: 37 (W) x 34-1/2 (H) x 18-5/8 (D)
- Framing Dimensions: 37-1/4 (W) x 35 (H) x 15-1/2 (D)
- Heating Capacity: Up to 1,800 sq ft
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Max BTU/H: 37,000 (NG) / 36,000 (LP)
- Fire Viewing Area: 32" x 21-3/4" (760 sq in)
- Styling: Traditional and Contemporary
- Ignition System: Millivolt or IPI
- Termination: None
- Certifications: CSA
How to Choose the Right Venting for Your Fireplace