Part Numbers: VFF36LNV, VFF36LPV
eFireplaceStore Item Number: MON-VFF36LNV
UPCs: 796310086895, 796310086970
It is time to add a fireplace to your home. The beauty of dancing flames, the warmth and cozy feeling a fireplace brings and the memories that sitting around this beauty can make. Fireplaces bring more to your life than just warmth. Monessen has created the perfect natural gas fireplace for your home. Choose the type of cabinetry and interior material you like and that will match and enhance the style of your home. This vent free fireplace installs with great ease, burns clean and is exceptionally affordable for any lifestyle. Enjoy time with the ones you love, spend time by a roaring fire, and feel the warmth over the cold winter months inside your home.Fireplace Maintenance Guide
- Premium vent free fireplace system
- Features the New TRIPLE PLAY BURNER SYSTEM with exclusive triple effect technology producing a full random yellow flame, full depth ember bed, and glowing logs.
- Available in traditional style with Natural Blaze Burner System (24") and choice of fiber ceramic or refractory logs or contemporary style with Black and Diamond fireglass kit.
- Clean, transitional style suitable for any decor
- No venting required, all the heat stays in the home.
- Optional firebrick, porcelain panels or Black Magic glass liner for ultimate flame reflectivity
- Consumer friendly deluxe control panel with easy lift off louvers.
- Removable unitized louver system.
- Expansive viewing area
- Up to 37,000 BTU
- 18" flex line with on/off shut-off valve
- New air duct design allows blower operation with optional radiant face plates.
- Easy access control panel
- Variable "Remote Ready" Millivolt Control.
- 100% factory leak tested and burned.
- Zero clearance and easy to install
- Available in Natural or Propane Gas
- Fixed screen.
- CSA design certified
- Dimensions: 37 (W) x 34-1/2 (H) x 18-5/8 (D)
- Framing Dimensions: 37-1/4 (W) x 35 (H) x 15-1/2 (D)
- Heating Capacity: Up to 1,800 sq ft
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Max BTU/H: 37,000 (NG) / 36,000 (LP)
- Fire Viewing Area: 32" x 21-3/4" (760 sq in)
- Styling: Traditional and Contemporary
- Ignition System: Millivolt or IPI
- Termination: None
- Certifications: CSA
The 5 Biggest Mistakes Made When Purchasing a Fireplace
5 Common Mistakes Contractors Make
Gas Fireplace and Stove Buying Guide
How to Choose the Right Venting for Your Fireplace
How to Install a Fireplace: The Ultimate DIY Guide