|Manufacturer: Pearl Mantels|
Part Numbers: 424-48-20, 424-72-20
eFireplaceStore Item Number: PRM-424-48
Manhattan, the center of style and contemporary design. This Pearl Mantels fireplace mantel shelf is not only named after its remarkable place, but inspired by what Manhattan offers the world. The chis stylings of the hand crafted wood can be stained to match any existing interior. Featuring a pearl inlay on the upper right shelf, to ensure you know that you received a true Pearl Mantel. The perfect addition to any room in your home: kitchen, bedroom, bathroom or den. The center of this shelf is hollow, which makes it lightweight enough for any space. This shelf will add style and glamour to your home.
- Oak solids and Oak veneers
- Shelf Length: 48"
- Shelf Depth: 10"
- Bottom Base Depth: 7.5"
- Bottom Base Length: 42.6"
- Overall Height with corbels: 15.5"
- Overall Height without corbels: 9"
- Corbels: 6"W x 6.75" H x 4.5" D
- Distance between corbels: 26.3
- Weight 31 pounds
- Not just for the mantel, use in any room
- Hang shelf with or without corbels
- Mitered hanger board assembly included for easy installation
- Shelf is hollow in the back. The look of a solid piece without the weight
- Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel
- Wood is considered a combustible material. Heat clearances must be adhered to. If installing over a fireplace, check your local building codes and the manufacturer's instructions for your specific fireplace insert or stove
- Mounting hardware for hanger rail not included