Part Number: MST-99
eFireplaceStore Item Number: RUT-MS-99
Square shaped chimney brush heads are ideal for cleaning brick and masonry chimneys. This Master Sweep brush head is a square nine inches by nine inches. The thread fitting is a universal 3/8 inch with a traditional NPT type thread. The round bristles are a tough and durable oil tempered steel. This brush in durable enough to withstand the rugged and constant use of a professional chimney cleaner. In fact, professionals have found the brush head to hold up better than other comparably priced brushes.
- This item features a round button Torque Lock Connector for attachment to the rod. It is also compatible with Prokleen and Rokleen rods. It will not attach to threaded or RoVac ButtonLok rods.
- Master Sweep chimney brush head with a 9-inch x 9-inch square shape
- Tough, durable round wire bristles
- Brush head has a has a heavy-duty double spiral 0.177 dia. spindle design
- The seven inches of fill is two on two high density oil tempered 22 gauge 0.0286-inch wire bristles, creating uniform rugged bristle distribution
- Master Sweep brush heads are long-lasting professional brushes that withstand the demanding abuse encountered by busy commercial chimney sweeps
- Cleans chimneys more thoroughly and outlasts many comparably priced brush heads