Free shipping
Low Price
View Cart

    Fire Pit Parts and Replacement Components

    During those crisp fall months, don't let a broken down fire pit keep you inside away from all of the beauty of fall and winter! has all the replacement fire pit components you need to keep your gas fire pit working correctly or to give it a fresh new look. We have both traditional and modern fire pit parts for the burner and pan, the gas valve, the burner media, the ignition, the table parts, and the exterior enclosure. The Hearth Products Controls 150,000 BTU Pressure Regulator will help keep your fire pit working well by supplying the fuel at a steady pressure. It works for both natural gas and propane fire pits. If you are looking to change the fuel type for your gas fire pit or you just need to update your base, has some great options.
    Ask & Answer
    Ask a Specialist
    11 Questions & 11 Answers
    from Seattle, WA asked:
    February 19, 2017
    We have a uniflame GAD1391SP that seems to have a problem with the burner assembly. Is there a replacement part for it?
    1 Answers
    Unfortunately, we do not handle Uniflame replacement parts for any of the patio tables they offer. I recommend contacting Uniflame directly for further assistance.
    Will M.
    on February 20, 2017

    from Alvin, TX asked:
    December 7, 2016
    Can I purchase (only) the spring igniter for HWIP-36SS. I see the thermocoupler, but not the igniter spring.
    1 Answers
    Unfortunately, the igniter is not available through the manufacturer for individual purchase.
    Brennan W.
    on December 7, 2016

    from Irvine, CA asked:
    March 28, 2016
    Where can I find the Firegear FG-32LPHRK special fire pit regulator hose?
    1 Answers
    We carry this particular product. It is the Firegear 32" Liquid Propane Hose and Regulator Kit - FG-32LPHRK.
    on March 28, 2016

    from Linden, NC asked:
    October 29, 2014
    I have a fire pit put together with a retaining wall block. The inside diameter measures out to approximately 44". Can you tell me what I need or what kit number I should have to put a pan and burner in it? What suspends it? I would like to see a match lit and also an electric pilot application to compare them.
    1 Answers
    Our 30" Insert Kit and 37" round bowl pan or 36" flat round pan should work for you. The unit will need air space beneath it to operate correctly. I'd suggest building small pillars out of block or stone in the interior of the pit enclosure to support the pan just beneath the lip of the enclosure. You'd then be able to route your fuel supply into the enclosure and then up to the bottom side of the burner.
    Kevin E.
    on October 31, 2014

    from Burlington, CT asked:
    July 30, 2014
    I currently have an outdoor fire pit with a 36" ring. I need to replace the metal box that has both the electronic ignition as well as the control for the gas flame with the thermocoupler. Everything else is good, but the terrmocoupler and electronic ignition are not working. What I have is a Quik Liter 2011-23. Do you have this section available without the pan and burner ring?
    1 Answers
    We do indeed have the replacement spark ignitor available. It is the Hearth Products Controls 9V Spark Igniter and is the exact model you are looking for now. From the sound of it, you are also looking for the valve and thermocouple. Is there any model information stamped on the gas control valve? If not, photos would be helpful as well.
    on July 30, 2014

    from Hockessin, DE asked:
    June 29, 2014
    Is there such a thing as a manual control valve for adjusting flame height in a fire pit? I'm planning to install a NG pit and would like to adjust flame height.
    1 Answers
    Most outdoor manual valves that use a pilot assembly are configured for on/off operation only, with no ability to vary flame height. A simple manual control valve, such as the Hearth Products Controls Decorative Brass Straight Manual Key Valve Kit can control flow to the burner, but only if the burner being used is a match light type.
    on June 30, 2014

    from Los Angeles asked:
    September 4, 2013
    I'm constructing an outdoor propane fire table and I'm looking for a flame control unit. Can you tell me what the main differences between the HPC FPSPPK Flame Sensing System - Match Lit system and the HPC FPP Manual Spark Flame Sensing System are? Which would you recommend?
    1 Answers
    The primary difference between these two items is the ignition of the pilot. While the FPSPPK must be match lit, the FPPK uses spark ignition, allowing you to light the pilot without removing the blowout box. Both units us flame recognition as a safety feature and carry the same flow capacity.
    Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional
    on September 4, 2013

    from CA asked:
    June 17, 2013
    I replaced the ignitor assembly of my firepit's Honeywell electronic control and now the pilot keeps going out. Is there a blowout box to protect the pilot from getting oxygen starved?
    1 Answers
    We do offer a blowout box that could be fitted to your existing pilot assembly. The part is the Hearth Products Controls Blowout Box Assembly - For HWI Series Fire Pit Burner Kits. This part is usually used for Hearth Products Controls hot wire ignitors, but it is adaptable to other brands.
    Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional
    on June 18, 2013

    from Silverton, OR asked:
    June 15, 2013
    Do I need refractory cement if I'm planning to use a 1' x 2' stainless steel fire pit propane burner and make my own fire pit? Will regular cement withstand the heat of my burner?
    1 Answers
    In almost all cases, it is not necessary to use refractory cement when building the enclosure for your fire pit. However before we can determine this you will need to know the BTU output of the burner that you will be using and how close will the burner tube physically be to the surrounding cement top?
    Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional
    on June 17, 2013

    from Santa Cruz, CA asked:
    April 7, 2013
    I have a gas line running to a Corten Steel Firepit and want to create a gas fire element. What parts do I need?
    1 Answers
    For most applications, a base pan, burner ring, shutoff valve, and decorative media will be needed. However, you will need to determine the diameter of the it, if you want match lighting, manual ignition or an electric ignition of the system.
    Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional
    on April 8, 2013

    J Stack
    from Baltimore asked:
    January 31, 2013
    We are purchasing a Sojoe firepit and the outer dimensions are 32 inches. We need to be able to place a metal cover over it to make sure the fire is out after use (it is for a public facility, not my backyard). I cannot find a full metal cover anywhere, only screens. Do you know of any such protection and if not for Sojoe, do any other companies make something like that?
    1 Answers
    While we do offer a pair of solid fire pit covers, they are intended to be used with masonry or stone fire pit enclosures and are highly decorative. An example is the Hearth Products Controls Aluminum Fire Pit Cover with Copper Finish - 32 Inch x 10 Inch. For your application, it is likely a better option to have a cover fabricated by a local metal shop. I apologize that I do not have any other options.
    Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional
    on January 31, 2013

    The Peterson Outdoor Campfyre 27 Inch Fyre Pit Base with Natural Gas Burner and Manual Safety Pilot has a stylish white stucco base with a sturdy stainless steel burner. It also includes the control panel and the connector kit; in fact, it has everything you need for a simple installation. The Firegear Propane Conversion Kit for DBS-36K and DBS-36 allows you to safely switch your natural gas fire pit to the convenience of propane without fear of a malfunction that could cause damage to your fire pit or endanger your family and friends. Remember, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask one our knowledgeable specialists. They are there to help you! No matter what particular replacement gas fire pit part or component you are looking for, has what you need in one simple place at competitive pricing with free shipping.
    Refine by
    Shipping Options
    Component Type
    Sign Up for our Newsletter

    Let Our Experts Design
    Your Venting System


    Find the Right Gas Logs
    For Your Fireplace

    Sign-up for our Email!
    Enter your email for new arrivals and special offers.