|Manufacturer: Grand Canyon|
Part Numbers: QAST18LOGS, 2BRN-ST18-SS-LP-CONVERSION, MAHC-GC
eFireplaceStore Item Number: GRC-QAST18LOGS-2BRN-ST18-SS-LP-CONVERSION-MAHC-GC
* Please Note: Outdoor 2 See-Through Burner carries lifetime warranty indoor and outdoor, however, matching logs goes from lifetime warranty when installed indoor to 5 years when installed outdoor.
- Individually cast logs
- Hand painted
- Cement Refractory with Re-Enforced Steel Fiber
- Grand Canyon Gas Logs Outdoor Series brings the most realistic logs to the outdoor market
- All Outdoor burners and Fire Rings are built with 304 Stainless Steel and carry a lifetime warranty when installed inside and 5 years warranty when installed outside
- The Grand Canyon 2 Burner is ANSI Z21.60-2012/CSA2.26-2012 certified with a safety pilot system as well as CGA 2.17-M91 (R2009) certified for High Altitudes
- Our US and Canada certifications allow for the burners to be safely installed and burned in both countries
- The certifications cover Grand Canyon 2 burner sizes 18",21", 24", 30", 36" & 42"
- These certified burners are tested to withstand the heat and are built to produce heat
- The chassis of the burner is built out of 304 stainless steel and have the ability for the gas to flow in on either side of the burner depending on where your gas inlet is located at
- The design of the burner has one main burner in the back and a second burner in the front that also acts as an ember burner
- With many different log sets to choose from, Grand Canyon Gas Logs has developed a propriety design that allows for you to raise and lower the back tines depending on the size of your firebox and log style that you choose
- Grand Canyon Gas Logs offers a complete array of valve system accessory that are able to fit the burn
- Stainless Steel Burner
The Grand Canyon 18" Quaking Aspen See-Through Vented Natural Gas Logs Set is a great option for your outdoor area. The heat it generates allows your patio or deck to be enjoyed even on chilly winter evenings. And the stainless steel two burner set offers plenty of high flickering flames as well as a bed of glowing embers. The high capacity manual valve generates an extra amount of heat and allows the fire to be lit with a match or lighter instead of a pilot. Now you can spend some time outside with your family and friends, even on cold evenings!