|Manufacturer: Real Fyre|
Part Number: FOG45-2-A-30-APK-11P
eFireplaceStore Item Number: PTS-FOG45-2-A-30-APK-11P
Take the natural approach by highlighting your fireplace with Real Fyre Forest Oak Gas Logs by Peterson. You get the look of real forest timbers, the highest-quality gas log construction available, and the assurance of knowing that your gas logs come from the finest fireplace accessory manufacturer in the country. The R.H. Peterson company has been filling America's fireplaces and hearths for decades because their customers know quality gas logs and heating accessories when they see them. Put the Real Fyre Forest Oak Gas Logs by Peterson in your home and you'll quickly discover - the combination of superior quality and ultimate style, now that's a real natural.
- Detailed bark surface designed to look like a real log fallen in the forest
- Holes in the top logs allow flame to come through in a natural manner
- Logs are made of high-quality refractory ceramics, expanded shales and aggregates, and use an advanced calcium aluminate binder
- Logs are reinforced with steel rods for added integrity, maximum reinforcement, and breakage prevention
- Offers enhanced front ember presentation and flame depth
- For use with See Thru Vented Peterson Real Fyre log sets
- Efficiently produces comforting radiant heat
- ANSI & CSA Certified
- 10-year warranty (burner)
- System includes:
- one (1) ANSI & CSA Certified Triple T Burner
- one (1) custom grate
- glowing embers
- granules (sand or vermiculite)
- one (1) connector kit
- log locators
- burner clips
- one (1) damper clamp
- Includes On/Off Remote Ready Pilot System
- Automatic Pilot Kit valves are C.S.A. Designed and Certified
- Light using a remote control, wall switch, or the manual knob
- Flame height is constant and not variable
- 80,000 BTUs
This gas log set comes with the Peterson Real Fyre ANSI Certified Triple T See Thru Gas Log Burner System. It produces the same realistic flames and natural look you would expect from any Peterson burner, but with a unique improvement. The ANSI Certified Triple T features a T-shaped burner that emphasizes its front embers, giving them an even greater dramatic effect, and adds depth to its flames. This unique design also maximizes the warmth you get from your gas logs by bringing the flames closer to your fireplace opening.
This is a vented gas log set that must be installed in a fully vented wood burning fireplace. With vented gas logs, you'll enjoy a large, realistic-looking flame that operates with an open chimney flue, or damper. These logs, which simulate a wood-burning fire, are the most realistic type of gas logs but, just like real fires, lose some of the generated heat up the chimney. Vented gas log sets are the most popular type of gas logs sold. Professional installation is recommended.
Sets include handcrafted logs, custom grate, Real-Fyre Burner System, Granules (sand or vermiculite), Glowing Embers, grate clips/log locators, pan/connector kit and damper clamp.
This gas log set comes with a On/Off Remote Ready Pilot System. The on/off remote ready pilot system allows you to control your system using a remote control, wall switch, or the manual knob on the burner system. This system does not have variable flame height control. The flame will always be the same height. The set is compatible with the basic on/off remote control (RR1a), which will simply turn the unit on/off. It is also compatible with the deluxe on/off remote control (RR2a), which will turn the unit on/off and will also control the room temperature. The wall switch option (WS1 or the WS2) allows you to turn the unit on/off using a switch on the wall.
* This is a Propane Gas Logs Set. Please verify that you have the correct gas type.
* The fireplace's Middle Width must be at least 40 Inches and the Depth must be at least 17 Inches for this gas log set to fit. You can calculate the middle width of your firebox by measuring the width (left to right) approximately half way back in the firebox. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service department and we will be happy to assist you in finding the perfect size gas log set.
* This is a See Thru Gas Log Set for double-sided or peninsula fireplace units only.