Part Number: MST-99
eFireplaceStore Item Number: RUT-MS-99
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- This item features a round button Torque Lock Connector for attachment to the rod. It is also compatible with Prokleen and Rokleen rods. It will not attach to threaded or RoVac ButtonLok rods.
- Master Sweep chimney brush head with a 9-inch x 9-inch square shape
- Tough, durable round wire bristles
- Brush head has a has a heavy-duty double spiral 0.177 dia. spindle design
- The seven inches of fill is two on two high density oil tempered 22 gauge 0.0286-inch wire bristles, creating uniform rugged bristle distribution
- Master Sweep brush heads are long-lasting professional brushes that withstand the demanding abuse encountered by busy commercial chimney sweeps
- Cleans chimneys more thoroughly and outlasts many comparably priced brush heads
Rutland's Square shaped chimney brush heads are ideal for cleaning brick and masonry chimneys. This Rutland Master Sweep brush head is a square nine inches by nine inches. The thread fitting is a universal 3/8 inch with a traditional NPT type thread. The round bristles are a tough and durable oil tempered steel. This Rutland chimney brush in durable enough to withstand the rugged and constant use of a professional chimney cleaner. In fact, professionals have found the brush head to hold up better than other comparably priced brushes.