Part Number: MSF-1212
eFireplaceStore Item Number: RUT-MSF-1212
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Master Sweep chimney brush head with a 12-inch x 12-inch square shape
- Features a plated, double swaged 3/8-inch thread fitting of the traditional-course NPT-type thread
- Tough, durable flat wire bristles are used to score glazed creosote before applying a creosote removal solution (purchased separately)
- Master Sweep flat wire brushes are made for top-down sweeping from the roof
- Brush head won't spring back to its original shape if it is jammed past a damper frame
- Brush head has a has a heavy-duty double spiral 0.177 dia. spindle design
- The seven inches of fill is two on two high density oil tempered 22 gauge 0.0286-inch wire bristles, creating uniform rugged bristle distribution
- Master Sweep brush heads are long-lasting professional brushes that withstand the demanding abuse encountered by busy commercial chimney sweeps
- Cleans chimneys more thoroughly and outlasts many comparably priced brush heads
This 12-Inch x 12-Inch Square Flat Wire Brush Head features a 3/8-Inch NPT thread type Connector. The connector is plated and double swaged. The brush is tough and durable with flat wire bristles that will score and glazed creosote preparing it for quick and easy removal with creosote solution. The brush is made for roof top cleaning from the top down. The brush will stay "small" for cleaning past the damper. The brush is tough enough for commercial use.