Part Number: MSFT-77
eFireplaceStore Item Number: RUT-MSFT-77
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Master Sweep chimney brush head with a 7-inch x 7-inch square shape
- Features the newer TLC-style torque lock connector
- Tough, durable flat wire bristles are used to score glazed creosote before applying a creosote removal solution (purchased separately)
- Master Sweep flat wire brushes are made for top-down sweeping from the roof
- Brush head won't spring back to its original shape if it is jammed past a damper frame
- Brush head has a has a heavy-duty double spiral 0.177 dia. spindle design
- The seven inches of fill is two on two high density oil tempered 22 gauge 0.0286-inch wire bristles, creating uniform rugged bristle distribution
- Master Sweep brush heads are long-lasting professional brushes that withstand the demanding abuse encountered by busy commercial chimney sweeps
- Cleans chimneys more thoroughly and outlasts many comparably priced brush heads
This chimney brush head with a 7-inch x 7-inch square shape features TLC-style torque lock connector. Master Sweep brush heads are long-lasting professional brushes that take use and abuse encountered by busy commercial chimney cleaning services. 7-Inch x 7-Inch Square Master Sweep Flat Wire Brush Head featuring TLC Torque Lock Connector cleans chimneys better and holds up better than many comparably priced brush heads. The tough, durable flat wire bristles will score glazed creosote before you apply creosote cleaner.