Part Numbers: MLFPK24X12-H-FLEX-LP, MLFPK24X12-H-FLEX-NG
eFireplaceStore Item Number: HPC-MLFPK24X12-H-FLEX-NG
* Please Note: Modification of product will void any certification and warranty.
- Color: Stainless Steel(MLFPK24X12-H-FLEX-NG, MLFPK24X12-H-FLEX-LP)
- Product Dimensions: 24" W x 6.5" H x 12" L(MLFPK24X12-H-FLEX-NG, MLFPK24X12-H-FLEX-LP)
- Fully assembled
- CSA certified in the US and Canada
- Available for natural gas or propane
- Includes weep holes for water drainage
- Has a bolted gas fitting for long-lasting strength
- Made from commercial grade 304 stainless steel
- Allows adjustment of flame height using a key valve
- Easy operation with the least amount of maintenance
- Features an 18" by 6" raised hub H-burner for water protection
- Valve mounting bracket included for safe mounting of controls
- Flex line configuration provides versatile and simple installation
- Customizable with decorative accessories for a personalized touch
- Limited 5-year warranty on stainless steel components for residential applications
- Limited 3-year warranty on electronic components and gas valves for residential application
- Max BTUOutput: 65,000
- Natural gas supply pressure min/max: 6"/7" W.C.
- Propane gas supply pressure min/max: 10"/11" W.C.
- Requires a long-stem lighter or long-stem match to ignite the burner
- Gas Supply: For use with fixed piping systems or for use with small tanks up to 90K BTUs
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
If you have a match, you can easily combust the flames of this 24" x 12" Hearth Products Control match lit fire pit insert. It doesn't get much easier than that. Coming fully assembled with commercial-grade 304, 18-gauge stainless steel, this unit features an 18" x 6" hub-raised H-burner that emits up to 65k BTUs of heat with water protection. Built-in weep holes allow water to drain on those rainy days, and the bolted gas fitting keeps your gas input flex line secure. If you want extra peace of mind, get one of our customized vinyl protective covers to keep your investment in like-new condition. You may choose to add some natural river rocks, scenic lava rocks, or even some contemporary-styled glass to match your personal style.