Free shipping
Low Price
View Cart

    Chimney Pipes and Liners

    Is it time to replace your chimney pipe or liner? At eFireplaceStore, we have great options for both indoor and outdoor fireplaces that will ensure it is running safely and efficiently! The Interior Wall Venting Kit for 8DM FMI/Superior Chimney Pipe Systems is one of our best selling chimney pipe kits. All of our pipes feature the snap-lock design, making installation simple. Or, if you're looking for a new chimney liner, we also have the Simpson DuraLiner Chimney Liner, which can be used with all fuel types! Improve the longevity of your fireplace today with these quality flue pipes and chimney accessories.
    Ask & Answer
    Ask a Specialist
    Class A Vent Pipes and Kits
    Class A Chimney Pipe
    See all 1104 Products
    Wood Stove Pipe
    Stove Pipe
    See all 429 Products
    Chimney Liners
    Chimney Liners
    See all 937 Products
    Fireplace and Stove Gas Vent Pipes
    Gas Vent Pipe
    See all 1271 Products
    Pellet Stove Pipe & Venting
    Pellet Vent Pipe
    See all 200 Products
    Type B Vent Pipe
    Type B Vent Pipe
    See all 529 Products
    Pipes and Exhausts for Direct Vent Fireplaces
    Direct Vent Pipe
    See all 633 Products
    B-Vent Chimney Liners
    B-Vent Chimney Liners
    See all 117 Products

    20 Questions & 20 Answers
    from Mahopac N Y asked:
    August 17, 2018
    The Majestic fireplace insert model MR 42 chimney needs a collar , at point whare fireplace meats chimney . Do you have or can you get one ? thank you Fred Wright Mahopac N Y
    1 Answer
    The flue collar is a part that is no longer available from Majestic. You would need to find someone who would still have that older part in stock, we do not sorry.
    Owen O.
    on August 17, 2018

    Ron Brock
    from Oroville,CA asked:
    February 2, 2018
    How do i get an airtight seal from my insert to chimney without installing pipe all the way up the existing brick chimney?
    1 Answer
    For an insert to work at optimal efficiency, you would need to run the liner all the way to the top. That is also the only way you can have a sealed collar plate with rain cap at the top of chimney.
    Kelsey C.
    on February 5, 2018

    James B
    from Mobile AL asked:
    January 27, 2018
    what 30 degree angle is made for sk83 majestic flue?
    1 Answer
    This elbow set is offered here.
    Will M.
    on January 29, 2018

    from Louisville, KY asked:
    August 7, 2017
    I have a Majestic brand wood fireplace insert with an 8 inch prefab pipe chimney. Is it possible to line this with a 7 inch SS flexible liner and attach it to the existing fireplace with a bottom plate?
    1 Answer
    You can not and still maintain its UL listing. Pre-fab fireplace such as yours are tested along with the chimney to UL 127 and can not utilize a chimney liner (UL1777). Those liners are for general use or for stoves or inserts. In your case, the fireplace and the chimney system are considered all the same unit.
    on August 8, 2017

    from Cedar Lake, IN asked:
    April 6, 2017
    I am looking for double-wall chimney pipe for a 48" Majestic wood burning fireplace. This unit is about 25 years old. The old chimney measures 8" inner SS, 12.5" - 13" outer galvanized, longest pieces possible. I lost the top 12 ft or so of my chimney to a storm. Do you carry this product?
    1 Answer
    Unfortunately, this chimney system has been discontinued and we do not have any remaining stock.
    Will M.
    on April 7, 2017

    from NJ asked:
    March 25, 2017
    I have an unlined masonry chimney for our open wood burning fireplace. What stainless steel liner would be recommended so that I do not have to rebuild the chimney to install clay tiles? Thank you.
    1 Answer
    Please note that proper relining will require removal of any broken flue tile. Once removed, the inner brick measurements would need to be provided in addition to the width and height of the fireplace opening and overall height of the chimney, measured from the hearth floor. You will also need to insulate the flexible chimney liner using a product like TherMix or one of the other insulation kits we offer.
    Will M.
    on March 27, 2017

    Garth Young
    from California asked:
    January 2, 2017
    I am looking for a (4) 12" triple wall chimney pipes. The inside dimension of the pipe is 10" and the outside dimension is 15". I also need 4 storm collars and 4 caps.
    1 Answer
    I believe you are referring to Class "A" chimney. Is that correct?
    on January 2, 2017

    from Red Springs, NC asked:
    December 15, 2016
    I have an old brick home. It had a wall opening for a wood stove. My woodstove flue is 8". Can I use a stainless steel flex pipe kit? If not, what is a cheap alternative to vent my woodstove?
    1 Answer
    You could indeed use stainless steel flex vent for your stove, provided you have a masonry chimney that the liner will be running through. If this is the case, please provide the height from the top of the stove to the top of the chimney, and I will be happy to suggest a liner kit.
    Brennan W.
    on December 16, 2016

    from La Grange, TX asked:
    November 1, 2016
    What type of pipe is required for a Yulkon Stove? I would like to use a 3" pipe. Your help would be appreciated.
    1 Answer
    I am unfamiliar with this brand of stove, but I was able to locate a "Yukon" brand of portable camping stoves. If this is the case, I do not see where these stoves can use 3" stovepipe. Additionally, we do not have access to stovepipe smaller than 5" in diameter.
    Will M.
    on November 1, 2016

    from NC asked:
    September 30, 2016
    i have a freestanding wood stove that we need a chimney for. and we would like it to go straight up through the ceiling and through the attic space to the roof. What materials do I need?
    1 Answer
    We would be happy to build a comprehensive quote for all components needed. In order to do so, please complete our Chimney Pipe Design & Quote Form.
    Chris C.
    on September 30, 2016

    from Tyler, TX asked:
    June 8, 2016
    I have a wood burning stove that had a brick chimney. The brick chimney was falling down so I had it demoed. I would like to back with an insulated stove pipe that I can build siding around. I can add pics if need be. However, I think I could just give the measurements to a professional and order the parts I need. Can you help me?
    1 Answer
    With the brick chimney no longer in place, the use of a prefabricated chimney system would be ideal. In order for us to create a comprehensive list of components, and to build a quote, please fill out our Chimney Pipe Design & Quote Form.
    Chris C.
    on June 9, 2016

    from Charlotte, NC asked:
    May 15, 2016
    Is there something that can be fitted to the square terracotta chimney of an outdoor fireplace that will extend the height? The smoke from my neighbors fires blows directly into my open windows, so I'm thinking higher might help.
    1 Answer
    A product such as the Gelco Stainless Steel 8 in. x 13 in. Base 2 Foot Flue Stretcher is designed for this very purpose. We offer several different sizes, based on the needs of the chimney.
    on May 16, 2016

    from Harrisonburg, VA asked:
    March 3, 2016
    Our builder suggests using double walled stainless steel pipes for the direct-vent propane fireplace in our new house. What do you recommend? It is a Green Smart 2, model 864TRV by Fireplacextrordinair.
    1 Answer
    That is correct, you will indeed need to utilize double wall direct vent pipe. From what I can tell in the manual for your unit, it appears the fireplace can utilize Dura-Vent Direct Vent Pro pipe. Below, please find a form that can be filled out for the request of a custom chimney quote: Chimney Quote Form
    Brennan W.
    on March 4, 2016

    from Cincinnati, OH asked:
    January 22, 2016
    is Monessen Class A Chimney Pipe compatible with DuraVent chimney pipe?
    1 Answer
    Unfortunately, no. The manufacturers do not use the same configuration for their attachment hems and lances. As such, only components from the same brand will work with one another.
    on January 25, 2016

    from DE asked:
    January 5, 2016
    I need a 8" x 13" vent pipe for a Temco TLC36. I'm looking for a 4 foot length and a 30 degree elbow for this wood burning unit. Do you have this?
    1 Answer
    Unfortunately, the chimney for this fireplace is no longer available.
    Will M.
    on January 5, 2016

    from NJ asked:
    January 4, 2016
    I'm trying to locate a wall flange with 9" ID. Do you carry these?
    1 Answer
    If you are looking for a thimble, the SuperVent All-Fuel Chimney Pipe Wall Thimble with Trim Collar - 7 Inch Diameter has an opening just over 9".
    Will M.
    on January 5, 2016

    from Machias, NY asked:
    November 25, 2015
    I need a 4 inch diameter steel round stove pipe cleaning brush. Do you carry these?
    1 Answer
    If you have stovepipe that needs cleaning, using a steel brush will scratch the interior walls and damage the pipe. It is recommended to use plastic or poly brushes for manufactured chimney or stovepipe as this will not scratch the steel inner walls. In addition, it is a general rule of thumb to oversize the brush by 1", so the Schaefer Plastic Round Chimney Cleaning Brush would be a good option as several sizes are available. If you do not see your size, it is recommended to cut the bristles down to the appropriate diameter. If you must have a wire brush, this is available here.
    Will M.
    on November 25, 2015

    from Hickory, NC asked:
    November 16, 2013
    When using an oval liner, should the adapter be sized so that the liner fits over the adapter or inside of the adapter?
    1 Answer
    When using sleeves and adapters, the male end of the liner should always be facing back towards the unit. This allows condensation to run back inside of the appliance as opposed to down the exterior of the liner itself.
    on November 17, 2013

    from Hamilton asked:
    September 9, 2013
    How long does a gas liner last?
    1 Answer
    While longevity will depend on the amount or humidity in the flue gases, the typical liner can last for 20 to 25 years under normal conditions. In extreme circumstances where high humidity is present, the life expectancy can be cut in half.
    Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional
    on September 10, 2013

    from Indianapolis, IN asked:
    July 8, 2013
    We have a Comfort Glow B42LI-M wood burning box. First flue liner needs to be offset elbow. Should inner liner go inside outlet on box or should it be outside?
    1 Answer
    The general rule of thumb is for vent pipe to be installed male end down. So, the liner would go inside the flue outlet. Of course, most factory boxes require specific brands of pipe that feature locking tabs and ensure a proper fit/connection.
    Kevin E. - Fireplace Specialist
    on July 9, 2013

    Trying to find the correct new pipes and liners for your fireplace can be overwhelming. The correct venting system ensures the efficency of your fireplace. No matter if you need Class A chimney pipe, stove pipe, pallet vent pipe, or Type B gas pipe, you will find exactly what you need here. If you have questions about your chimney and the pipes it needs, you can check out our informative Chimney Pipe Buying Guide or contact one of our NFI Certified technicians with any questions you might have.
    Sign Up for our Newsletter

    Let Our Experts Design
    Your Venting System


    Find the Right Gas Logs
    For Your Fireplace

    Sign-up for our Email!
    Enter your email for new arrivals and special offers.