Free shipping
Low Price
View Cart


    Have Questions About Selkirk?

    Select Type

    Selkirk Q&A with the NFI Certified Specialists

    * Please Note: All customer questions are answered by our NFI Certified Specialists free of charge!
    8 Questions & 8 Answers
    Tom S
    from Borodino, NY asked:
    June 1, 2020

    Are your double-wall elbows and pipe safe for use with a pellet stove?

    1 Answer
    If they are pellet pipe elbows, they can be used on a pellet unit as outlined in the unit owners manual.
    Submitted by: Owen O. on June 1, 2020

    Anthony N.
    from 13744 asked:
    November 21, 2019
    Do you sell Supervent 6 inch double wall to 3 inch double wall pellet stove reducer?

    1 Answer
    No, we do not carry such a part. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Submitted by: Tyler M. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on November 21, 2019

    Mike P.
    from Tampa, FL asked:
    November 6, 2019
    I need a 10 inch smoke pipe system for my out door grill hood, what type of vent pipe do I need to buy?
    1 Answer
    Your grill's installation instructions should specify the appropriate pipe needed. If it is similar to the range hood exhaust pipe, we will not have this type of pipe available.
    Submitted by: Tyler M. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on November 6, 2019

    Keith M.
    from Minneapolis, MN asked:
    October 22, 2019
    Where and what kind of gasket material is used between the fireplace and the glass?
    1 Answer
    The material and size of gasket vary by model. If you need replacement, you can call a local dealer or the manufacturer to advise on the proper gasket.
    Submitted by: Tyler M. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on October 22, 2019

    Denny R.
    from PA asked:
    October 16, 2019

    Will Selkirk interchange with SuperVent?

    1 Answer
    Selkirk is the parent company who manufactures SuperVent chimney. Since Selkirk also produces several other brands, SuperVent wouldn't be compatible with any other chimney system they make outside of SuperPro. 
    Submitted by: Will M. on October 17, 2019

    Archie S.
    from NC asked:
    October 4, 2019
    I have a 90,000 BTU furnace. What size B vent should I use?
    1 Answer
    You will need to refer to the installation manual to see what kind and size of pipe the manufacturer requires you to use for the venting.
    Submitted by: Kathy O. on October 4, 2019

    Jeff K
    from Athol, ID asked:
    July 22, 2019
    Does the 6 inch selkirk anchor plate directly accept a 6 inch section of class A insulated flue?
    1 Answer
    A 6 inch Selkirk-branded anchor plate (SuperPro or SuperVent etc.) would indeed connect directly to a section of whichever brand of Selkirk 6 inch class A insulated double wall chimney you are installing. That being said, you cannot connect a Selkirk-branded anchor plate to a Simpson DuraVent product, for example, and would be limited to whichever brand of Selkirk chimney the anchor plate was made for use with. 
    Submitted by: Will M. on July 23, 2019

    from Virginia asked:
    January 17, 2018
    Do you make a 3" flexible b vent longer than 3 feet? I need 4 feet
    1 Answer
    We do not carry one longer than 3'.
    Submitted by: eFireplaceStore.com on January 17, 2018

    Need Help?
    Sign Up for our Newsletter

    Find the Right Gas Logs
    For Your Fireplace

    Gas Log Calculator Gas Log Calculator
    Back to Top
    Sign-up for our Email!
    Enter your email for new arrivals and special offers.