Part Number: 206206
eFireplaceStore Item Number: CPF-77899
- Designed for use with 6-inch inner diameter chimney pipe
- Elbow kit includes: 2 elbow sections, 2 locking bands, and 1 interior resupport
- The 15-degree insulated elbows can be used for fixed offsets of 15-degree slopes or in pairs for offsets adjustable from 0 to 31 degrees slope
- Elbows rotate 360 degrees to create the exact angle desired
- Greater angles than those described above are prohibited by UL Standard 103 and by the terms of the product's listing
- Locking bands (included) must be used at each joint
- Each offset must be resupported
- Minimum 2-inch clearance to all combustibles is required
- Type HT all-fuel chimney listed to UL103HT safety standards
*Venting Requirements: This unit requires venting pipe with an inner diameter of 6 Inches. Please see the Venting Components section on this page if available for venting pipe that must be used with this unit.
Creating an angle for your MetalBest chimney system couldn't be easier thanks to the MetalBest Ultra-Temp 6 Inch Diameter Chimney Pipe Elbow Kit - 15 Degree. The elbows rotate a full 360 degrees to make the exact angle desired, the resupport adds the necessary strength to the angled section, and the included locking bands create a safe, secure connection between the elbow and the chimney pipes.