Part Number: 206622
eFireplaceStore Item Number: CPF-77926
- Designed for use with 6-inch inner diameter chimney pipe
- This kit is designed for a wall-supported chimney system with a horizontal length passing through an exterior wall, connecting to a tee section, and running vertically up the exterior wall to termination above the roof line
- Through-the-wall kit includes: round top, 12-inch length of insulated pipe, wall band, insulated tee with plug, finishing collar, wall support kit, chimney pipe adapter, and insulated wall thimble
- Kit includes everything necessary for complete installation other than the required insulated pipe lengths to reach the desired chimney height
- One wall band is included, but additional wall bands may be required if your chimney has greater than a 16-foot vertical run
- If your chimney passes through a roof eave, adjustable roof flashing and a storm collar may be required
*Venting Requirements: This unit requires venting pipe with an inner diameter of 6 Inches. Please see the Venting Components section on this page for venting pipe that must be used with this unit.
When you need you chimney pipe to go through a wall, you need this kit. The chimney pipe is six inches in diameter and it includes everything you need to made this install quick, easy and safe. The kit for installing your chimney through the wall includes a twelve inch length of insulated pipe, a round termination top, a wall band, an tee that is insulated, a tee plug, a finishing collar, a wall support kit, a chimney pipe adapter, and a thimble.