Part Number: 01FR1236
eFireplaceStore Item Number: FRK-01FR1236
*Venting Requirements: This unit requires venting pipe with an inner diameter of 14 Inches. Please see the Venting Components section on this page if available for venting pipe that must be used with this unit.
* Please Note: Vent diameter listed is for Class A metal chimney, 15" diameter is required if masony chimney is being used.
Gas Fireplaces (Buyers Guide)
Outdoor Fireplace Kits (Buyers Guide)
Outdoor Fireplaces (Buyers Guide)
Propane Fireplaces (Buyers Guide)
Wood Burning Fireplaces (Buyers Guide)
Are Vent Free Fireplaces Dangerous?
The Basics Of The Fireplace Flue
Wood Ash: The Benefits You Never Knew
California Title 24: Complete Guide To Net Zero Energy
What Is The Difference Between Wood Stove Coverage And Efficiency?
1) Are the block pieces of this fireplace kit precut? 2) Does the kit include the stone veneer as illustrated in the picture? 3) What side extension options are available?
1. Yes, the parts of the fireplace kit are indeed pre-cut.
2. No, the finishing material/veneer stone is not included. These parts must be obtained locally.
3. We do not offer any side extension options. As with the veneer, these parts would be obtained separated and locally.