|Manufacturer: Grand Canyon|
Part Numbers: AJ18LOGS, 3BRN-18-SS, EIS-OUTDOOR
eFireplaceStore Item Number: GRC-AJ18LOGS-3BRN-18-SS-EIS-OUTDOOR
* Please Note: Outdoor 3 Burner carries lifetime warranty indoor and outdoor, however, matching logs goes from lifetime warranty when installed indoor to 5 years when installed outdoor.
- Individually cast logs
- Hand painted
- Cement Refractory with Re-Enforced Steel Fiber
- Grand Canyon Gas Logs Outdoor Series brings the most realistic logs to the outdoor market
- All Outdoor burners and Fire Rings are built with 304 Stainless Steel and carry a lifetime warranty when installed inside and 5 years warranty when installed outside
- The Grand Canyon 3 Burner is ANSI Z21.60-2012/CSA2.26-2012 certified with a safety pilot system as well as CGA 2.17-M91 (R2009) certified for High Altitudes
- Our US and Canada certifications allow for the burners to be safely installed and burned in both countries
- The certifications cover Grand Canyon 2 burner sizes 18",21", 24", 30", 36" & 42"
- These certified burners are tested to withstand the heat and are built to produce heat
- The chassis of the burner is built out of 304 stainless steel and have the ability for the gas to flow in on either side of the burner depending on where your gas inlet is located at
- The design of the burner features and elevated back burner that stretches across the entire back of the burner allowing for a bigger taller flame, a middle burner that rolls over the front log simulating a real burning log and finally and ember burner that give the look of falling coals that light up the ground
- With many different log sets to choose from, Grand Canyon Gas Logs has developed a propriety design that allows for you to raise and lower the back tines depending on the size of your firebox and log style that you choose
- Grand Canyon Gas Logs offers a complete array of valve system accessory that are able to fit the burn
- Stainless Steel Burner
The Grand Canyon 18" Arizona Juniper Vented Natural Gas Logs Set is a great heating option for a deck or patio, and it comes with everything you need for installation. This Grand Canyon natural gas log set features an 110V electronic ignition system that can be operated easily by a wall switch or a remote control. The three stainless steel burners create flickering flames that make their way throughout the hand crafted Juniper logs and glowing embers littered around the fireplace floor. The Grand Canyon Arizona Juniper vented logs set creates a cozy ambiance on the patio or deck, so you can entertain family and friends outdoors even after the weather turns chilly.
Please Note: The fireplace's Middle Width must be at least 24 Inches and the Depth must be at least 12 Inches for this gas log set to fit. You can calculate the middle width of your firebox by measuring the width (left to right) approximately half way back in the firebox. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service department and we will be happy to assist you in finding the perfect size gas log set.