Free shipping
Low Price
View Cart

    Hargrove Fireplace Parts & Accessories

    Have Questions About Hargrove Fireplace Parts & Accessories?

    Browse Hargrove Fireplace Parts & Accessories

    Hargrove Fireplace Parts & Accessories Q&A with the NFI Certified Specialists

    * Please Note: All customer questions are answered by our NFI Certified Specialists free of charge!
    8 Questions & 8 Answers
    John A.
    from Seattle, WA asked:
    October 16, 2020

    Can these panels be cut to size?

    1 Answer
    Unfortunately, we cannot pre-cut these panels.
    Submitted by: Will M. on October 16, 2020

    from California asked:
    May 31, 2020
    Do you have caulking for cracked refractory panels?
    1 Answer
    No, as refractory panels that have significant cracks (the width of a nickel or larger) should be replaced, not repaired.
    Submitted by: Tyler M. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on June 1, 2020

    from Missouri asked:
    March 28, 2020
    I have a direct vent gas fireplace with metal sides that I would like to dress up. What would be used to adhere these panels to the metal?
    1 Answer
    These panels are only suitable for use within a manufactured woodburning fireplace.
    Submitted by: Tyler M. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on March 31, 2020

    Jim L.
    from Fort Myers, Fl asked:
    January 23, 2020
    We have a Superior KR 38-2 fireplace and need to replace the back and side panels. Do you have the replacement panels or kit? 
    1 Answer
    Unfortunately, we do not have the manufacturer-specific panel that you are looking for, but we do offer some universal refractory panels that will work for your woodburning fireplace.  Please see the following links:

    One 24"h x 28"w Panel 

    Two 24" h x 40"w Panels

    These panels are about 1" thick and can be cut down to the size you need with a masonry blade or tile saw. They are suitable for use as side, rear and floor panels inside any manufactured woodburning fireplace. 
    Submitted by: Tyler M. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on January 23, 2020

    from California asked:
    January 11, 2020
    I have a gas fireplace that also burns wood. Refractory wall size to back wall is 19 1/2 H and 25 1/2 W the two side walls are 20 9/16 H and 12 13/16 W. What can I use for these dimensions?
    1 Answer
    We recommend the Hargrove replacement refractory panel kit - two panels that each measure 24 inches wide and 40 inches high, and they are each about 1-inch thick.  These panels can be cut to the sizes you need using a tile saw or a masonry blade.
    Submitted by: Tyler M. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on January 13, 2020

    Bill H.
    from Harrisburg, PA asked:
    October 23, 2019
    I have a Majestic 36-inch gas fireplace built by Vermont Casting Model 36bdvrrn. Would you have any panels that would fit?
    1 Answer

    The panels we carry that can be cut down to size for use in gas fireplaces can be found by following the links below:

    Hearth Products Controls Florence Decorative Brick Firebox Panel

    Hearth Products Controls Seville Decorative Brick Firebox Panel

    Submitted by: Cortney O. on October 24, 2019

    from Taylor Texas asked:
    August 15, 2018
    I have a Marco WBF that was installed when my house was built. The back refractory panel burned out and I am having problems trying to find a replacement. the panel is 16"x 21 1/8" x 1 1/2" (approx) thick. I was sold a panel that supposedly would work, it doesn't. The panel I was sold is approx 3/4" - 1" thick and the people said it would work, it doesn't. I was told Hargrove makes a replacement, cut to fit panel. I have to know if it is thick enough before trying to order it. I have to admit, I am gunshy as I have a panel that cost $200.00 that he company will NOT take back and will not work in my fireplace.
    1 Answer
    The Hargrove panel is 1" thick. As these are cast they can vary some some well.
    Submitted by: Owen O. on August 16, 2018

    from CO asked:
    October 19, 2017
    Can this be used for the floor or bottom panel of fireplace?
    1 Answer
    Our Hargrove panels can indeed be used as both bottom and side refractory panels.
    Submitted by: Brennan W. on October 19, 2017

    Need Help?
    Refine by
    Shipping Options
    Sign Up for our Newsletter

    Find the Right Gas Logs
    For Your Fireplace

    Gas Log Calculator Gas Log Calculator
    Back to Top
    Sign-up for our Email!
    Enter your email for new arrivals and special offers.