Free shipping
Low Price
View Cart

    Metal-Fab Chimney Products

    Have Questions About Metal-Fab Chimney Products?

    Browse Metal-Fab Chimney Products

    Metal-Fab Chimney Products Q&A with the NFI Certified Specialists

    * Please Note: All customer questions are answered by our NFI Certified Specialists free of charge!
    2 Questions & 2 Answers
    from Fox Creek, WI asked:
    October 15, 2018
    What is class "A" and "B" when referring to stove pipe?
    1 Answer
    Class A refers to what might be called proper chimney pipe for solid fuel appliances. Type B refers to a specific kind of venting system for certain gas appliances. Stove pipe (or chimney connector) is a third kind of pipe and should only be used to connect a stove or like appliance to Class A chimney.
    Submitted by: Cortney O. on October 15, 2018

    from Payson, AZ asked:
    November 26, 2017
    I have 4in. MF pellet flue pipe that I need to adapt to an existing 8in. stovepipe, male. Right now I have an 8in to 6in reducer and a 6in to 4in. reducer attached together like a big upside down funnel, Looks bad! Any cleaner to get the 4in. flue in to the existing 8in stovepipe? Thanks, Larry
    1 Answer
    No, as Fire Safety Codes do not allow for that, none of the companies make such a part.
    Submitted by: Owen on November 27, 2017

    Need Help?
    Refine by
    Shipping Options
    Product Type
    Sign Up for our Newsletter

    Let Our Experts Design
    Your Venting System

    Free Venting Design and Quote Free Venting Design and Quote

    Find the Right Gas Logs
    For Your Fireplace

    Gas Log Calculator Gas Log Calculator
    Back to Top
    Sign-up for our Email!
    Enter your email for new arrivals and special offers.