|Manufacturer: Aspen Industries|
Part Numbers: ODSS-18, ODSS-21, ODSS-24, ODSS-30
eFireplaceStore Item Number: ASP-ODSS-18
- Color: Black
- Size: 18 Inches, 21 Inches, 24 Inches, 30 Inches
- Dimensions: 18" W x 8" H x 14" D (ODSS-18), 21" W x 8" H x 14" D (ODSS-21), 24" W x 8" H x 14" D (ODSS-24), 30" W x 8" H x 14" D (ODSS-30)
- Easy match lighting
- Stainless steel construction
- Includes complete installation kit
- Black finish electrostatically applied to burner
- Baffle system directs water to floor of fireplace
- Black finish electrostatically applied to grate and burner
- Red oak, charred split oak, and aged oak log sets available
* Please Note: This is a gas log burner only. Logs must be purchased separately.
- Maximum BTU Output: 55,000 (ODSS-18), 60,000 (ODSS-21), 80,000 (ODSS-24), 88,000 (ODSS-30)
- Min/Max Natural Gas Inlet Pressure: 5" / 10" WC
- Minimum Firebox Dimensions: 24" FW x 18" RW x 17" H x 14" D (ODSS-18), 26" FW x 21" RW x 17" H x 14" D (ODSS-21), 32" FW x 24" RW x 17" H x 14" D (ODSS-24), 39" FW x 30" RW x 17" H x 14" D (ODSS-30)
- Certification: RADCO
- Valve Type: Manual
- Vent Type: Vented
- Material: Refractory ceramic
*Please Note: This item is custom made by the manufacturer and can not be cancelled or returned once the order is placed unless the item is defective or damaged in transit.
Aspen Industries reclaims your outdoor space from the cold grip of winter! Up to 88,000 BTUs of heat are yours to command with the Master Flame Natural Gas Outdoor Fireplace Burner. This powerful burner features entirely stainless steel construction and a heat-resistant black finish that protects it from corrosion and premature aging. Aspen Industries' specialized baffle system directs wet and water away from your burner system, so you'll never have to worry about rain or melting snow putting a damper on your enjoyment of the wintertime outdoors.