Part Numbers: VFSL30FP70N, VFSL30FP70P
eFireplaceStore Item Number: EMP-VFSL30FP70N
UPCs: 720968967305, 720968967299
When you are looking for a fireplace that is worth it, look no further than the Empire Boulevard SL Vent-Free Linear Gas Fireplace. This 14,000 BTU unit can either be wall mounted or used as a standard fireplace. Available for either natural gas or propane use, this unit shows off its clean lines and contemporary styling design in black. It is even suitable for mobile home or bedroom use! If you're looking for an elegant, safe vent-free fireplace, this is the correct choice!
- Size: 30 Inch (VFSL30FP70P, VFSL30FP70N)
- Color: Black (VFSL30FP70P, VFSL30FP70N)
- Product Dimensions: 30 1/4" W x 17 7/8" H x 5 1/2" D (VFSL30FP70P, VFSL30FP70N)
- Fireplace Type Options: Standard Fireplace / Wall Mounted Fireplace (VFSL30FP70P, VFSL30FP70N)
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas (VFSL30FP70N), Propane Gas (VFSL30FP70P)
- Max BTU Output: 10,001 to 15,000 (VFSL30FP70P, VFSL30FP70N)
- Specific Use: Mobile Home Approved (VFSL30FP70P, VFSL30FP70N)
- Vent Type: Vent Free (VFSL30FP70P, VFSL30FP70N)
- Includes an elegant linear burner mounted between a matte-finished black full panel at the rear
- The unit front includes a short-tempered glass deflector panel
- Expect high definition contrast between flames and the front panel
- Designed with clean lines and contemporary styling
- Saves energy via an electronic intermittent ignition system that eliminates the standing pilot
- Includes a battery back-up switch for unit operation during power outages
- Carries a 5-year limited warranty with a 5-year limited labor warranty
- Product is equipped with a state of the art safety pilot system to turn off gas to the system if the flame is extinguished
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor to continuously monitor CO2 levels
- Gas line may be routed from the bottom, back, or side of the unit casing
- Sized to fit a 2 x 4 wall stud cavity
- Conceals its valve and control module below the burner
- Easily maintains a comfortable temperature for up to 417 square feet
- Natural gas or propane fuel types
- Intermittent pilot valve type
- Mobile home approved
- Framing Width: 30 3/4"
- Framing Height: 18"
- Framing Depth: 3 1/2"
- BTUs: Natural Gas - 14,000 / Propane - 12,000