Free shipping
Low Price
View Cart

    Connection Accessories for Gas Fireplaces

    Whether you are building a new installation or making repairs to your gas fireplace, find all the specialized parts you need. From gas line connectors to flex lines to natural gas or propane regulators, you'll find everything you need to get the job done safely and quickly. Get dependable products you can count on at the best prices with orders over $99 shipping free from eFireplaceStore!
    Browse Gas Connectors

    If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask one our knowledgeable specialists and customer service representatives. eFireplaceStore has what you need at competitive pricing with free shipping for orders over $99.

    Articles You May Like...

    Gas Connectors Q&A with the NFI Certified Specialists

    * Please Note: All customer questions are answered by our NFI Certified Specialists free of charge!
    8 Questions & 8 Answers
    from Colville, WA asked:
    January 28, 2023
    Should I use a high-pressure or low-pressure regulator for a propane fireplace/heater?
    1 Answer
    This will depend on the appliance itself and its pressure requirements.  The unit will have required pressure ranges listed and depending on how your supply is provided to that location, you will be able to make a decision accordingly.  We do recommend having the propane supplier or a certified installer for this purpose.
    Submitted by: Tyler M. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on January 30, 2023

    WM H
    from Temple, TX asked:
    February 11, 2021
    Do I need a regulator for natural gas hook up to gas logs?
    1 Answer
    Natural gas gas log burners are usually equipped with a built-in regulator, but you will need to ensure the proper pressure at the time of installation.  For more specifics, please see the installation manual for the particular log set's burner assembly.
    Submitted by: Tyler M. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on February 11, 2021

    Glen G.
    from Boise, ID asked:
    October 20, 2019
    Can I use a splitter of sorts so that I can run both units from the same gas supply?
    1 Answer
    Each individual burner assembly will need its own supply line. The proper diameter needed will depend on the BTU rating of the burners and local gas codes.
    Submitted by: Tyler M. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on October 21, 2019

    Rolan C.
    from LaPorte, IN asked:
    October 13, 2019
    Can I run flexible line through the floor up to my logs for a gas fireplace?
    1 Answer
    It's quite common and definitely possible, but not recommended as this may interfere with placement of the gas burner. 
    Submitted by: Will M. on October 15, 2019

    Lee P
    from Jackson, TN asked:
    November 14, 2018
    Can I run flex gas line behind (or underneath) my vent-free gas logs?
    1 Answer
    Yes. You may absolutely run the flexible gas connector behind the burner pan.
    Submitted by: Will M. on November 14, 2018

    from AZ asked:
    May 27, 2017
    I'm attempting to replace the log lighter pipe and I'm unsure of which way to turn the existing pipe to loosen it from the gas supply line that it connects to at the side of the firebox. Please advise.
    1 Answer
    You should turn the pipe to the left or counter-clockwise, but only after after the manual shut off valve has been turned to the off position. If you are unsure about this, only a licensed plumber or gas fitter should remove or install any gas fittings that are currently in place.
    Submitted by: Will M. on May 30, 2017

    from Atlanta,GA asked:
    December 17, 2016
    Can I connect (2) 18" connectors together?
    1 Answer
    You may absolutely use two flexible connectors together when one is not long enough.
    Submitted by: Will M. on December 19, 2016

    Andrew V.
    from Brea, CA asked:
    November 5, 2016
    I am needing a 3/8 female (on both ends) natural gas line for my vented gas fireplace. I would like it to be about 24 inches long, black preferred. Can you recommend a product?
    1 Answer
    While it comes with N.P.T. couplings as well, the Hearth Products Controls Low-Capacity Black Stainless Steel Flex Gas Line - 24 Inch will have the 3/8 female flare fittings you need.
    Submitted by: eFireplaceStore on November 7, 2016

    Need Help?
    Refine by
    Shipping Options
    Item Type
    Material Type
    Sign Up for our Newsletter

    Find the Right Gas Logs
    For Your Fireplace

    Gas Log Calculator Gas Log Calculator
    Back to Top
    Sign-up for our Email!
    Enter your email for new arrivals and special offers.