Part Number: 6M6A
eFireplaceStore Item Number: MFB-6M6A
Compatible with the following brands of Type B gas vent pipe
- Connects 6" Metal-Fab Round B-Vent Chimney Pipe to male ends of other pipe brands (see list of approved brands below)
- .018" galvanized steel outer wall and .012" aluminum alloy inner wall
- 1/4" insulating air space
- Double-wall design allows a 1" clearance to combustibles
- SureLock locking system creates secure connections without tools
- Hemmed flue and casing eliminate sharp edges
- Listed to UL 441
- Limited one-year warranty
- Approximate Dimensions: 6" inner diameter x 6" L
- General Products Co. - Airjet
- American Metal Products Co. - Amerivent
- Hart & Cooley - Metlvent
- Household Manufacturing Inc. - Metalbestos and Airmate
- Mitchell Metal Products Inc. - Mitchvent
- Selkirk Metalbestos - Metalbestos
- Simpson Dura-Vent Inc. - DuraVent
- ECCO Heating Products - ECCO Manufacturing
*Venting Requirements: This unit requires venting pipe with an inner diameter of 6 Inches. Please see the Venting Components section on this page if available for venting pipe that must be used with this unit.
One of the major advantages of using Metal-Fab Type B Round Chimney Pipe is its ability to connect to other brands of venting. If you're planning an installation that involves connecting six-inch Metal-Fab to the male end of another brand of pipe, you may need this Metal-Fab 6 Inch Type B Round Chimney Pipe Adaptor. Fortunately, this adaptor features the same SureLock locking system as regular Metal-Fab chimney pipe so using it is a breeze.
*Please Note: Pipe overlaps 1.5" when joined together. Therefore, the assembled length is 1.5" less than listed.