Part Number: MSFT-711
eFireplaceStore Item Number: RUT-MSFT-711
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Master Sweep chimney brush head with a 7-inch x 11-inch rectangular shape
- Features the newer TLC-style torque lock connector
- Tough, durable flat wire bristles are used to score glazed creosote before applying a creosote removal solution (purchased separately)
- Master Sweep flat wire brushes are made for top-down sweeping from the roof
- Brush head won't spring back to its original shape if it is jammed past a damper frame
- Brush head has a has a heavy-duty double spiral 0.177 dia. spindle design
- The seven inches of fill is two on two high density oil tempered 22 gauge 0.0286-inch wire bristles, creating uniform rugged bristle distribution
- Master Sweep brush heads are long-lasting professional brushes that withstand the demanding abuse encountered by busy commercial chimney sweeps
- Cleans chimneys more thoroughly and outlasts many comparably priced brush heads
Tough, durable flat wire bristles are used to score glazed creosote before applying a creosote removal solution with this Rutland Master Sweep chimney brush head with a 7 inch x 11 inch rectangular shape. The brush head features a TLC torque lock connector. The Master Sweep flat wire brushes are made for sweeping from the roof down. The Rutland flat wire brush head is designed not to get hung up on the damper assembly. The bristles are oil tempered 22 gauge steel wire.