Part Number: MSFT-812
eFireplaceStore Item Number: RUT-MSFT-812
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Master Sweep chimney brush head with an 8-inch x 12-inch rectangular shape
- Features the newer TLC-style torque lock connector
- Tough, durable flat wire bristles are used to score glazed creosote before applying a creosote removal solution (purchased separately)
- Master Sweep flat wire brushes are made for top-down sweeping from the roof
- Brush head won't spring back to its original shape if it is jammed past a damper frame
- Brush head has a has a heavy-duty double spiral 0.177 dia. spindle design
- The seven inches of fill is two on two high density oil tempered 22 gauge 0.0286-inch wire bristles, creating uniform rugged bristle distribution
- Master Sweep brush heads are long-lasting professional brushes that withstand the demanding abuse encountered by busy commercial chimney sweeps
- Cleans chimneys more thoroughly and outlasts many comparably priced brush heads
The NPT-type thread is a feature of the Master Sweep chimney brush head with an 8 inch x 12 inch rectangular shape. This brush head Features the newer TLC-style torque lock connector. The tough, durable flat wire bristles are used to scrape glazed creosote before brushing on a creosote cleaning solution which is purchased separately from the brush. The Master Sweep flat wire brushes are designed to used for top down chimney cleaning from the roof.