|This doube wall telescoping pipe attaches stoves burning solid fuel to factory built chimneys made by Secure Temp. The pipe features a double wall construction that increases efficiency. The inner wall is .015 inches of stainless steel. The outer wall is made of 26 gauge black stovepipe steel. The pipe is made by Security and is compatible with other stovepipe products. The pipe features a glossy black finish. The stove's manufacturer features a ten year warranty.|
A Flue Extension is required when joining telescoping pipe lengths to Secure Temp chimneys. Also, some stoves may require a separately purchased Stove Adaptor to connect to Security Stovepipe. Please consult your stove's instruction manual before ordering.
- Connects solid-fuel stoves to Secure Temp factory-built chimneys
- Efficient double-wall construction
- Adjusts from 42" to 66"
- .015 stainless steel inner wall with a 26-ga. black steel outer wall
- Easily joins with other Security Stovepipe components
- Exterior vents allow for heat recovery
- 6" clearance from combustibles
- 6" inner diameter
- Sleek black finish
- 10-year warranty
6DL42AeFireplaceStore Item Number:
778272037504Chimney Pipe Buying GuideGet a Free Chimney Venting Design and Quote by Our Fireplace Specialists