Free shipping
Low Price
View Cart

    Class A Chimney Pipe

    Chimney pipe (Class-A chimney pipe) is often used when high-temperature exhaust gases need to be vented from burning common solid fuels such as wood, coal, oil, and other solid fuels. Not every situation requires Class-A chimney pipe, but in high-temperature situations you can't do without it. Shop our large selection and choose the size and style right for your chimney and fireplace, then get your installation done right the first time using Class-A chimney pipe from our store.
    Related Articles
    Ask & Answer
    Ask a Specialist
    See all 174 Products
    See all 55 Products
    See all 54 Products
    See all 25 Products
    See all 61 Products