Free shipping
Low Price
View Cart

    Fireplace Accessories

    A beautiful hearth has many facets. In order to fashion a hearth that best suits your home's needs and preferences, you must take into account the necessary parts. A decorative fireplace insert enhances any room; for example, check out our bestselling decorative firebacks. A charming wood stove adds to the ambiance while providing heat. In order to select the perfect piece, you must have multiple options to choose from. At eFireplaceStore, you will have so many fire accessories and fireplace supplies to choose from that you are sure to find exactly what you want!
    Ask & Answer
    Ask a Specialist
    Fireplace Tools and Hearth Sets
    Fireplace Tool Sets
    See all 329 Products
    Fireplace Screens, Screens with Doors, & Fireplace Guards
    Fireplace Screens
    See all 331 Products
    Fire Resistant Hearth Rugs
    Hearth Rugs
    See all 179 Products
    Log Baskets and Wood Holders
    Log Holders
    See all 136 Products
    Fireplace Andirons & Accessories
    See all 23 Products
    Fireplace Bellows
    See all 27 Products
    Firewood Cart & Firewood Carrying Bags
    Wood Carriers
    See all 57 Products
    Outdoor Firewood Racks
    Outdoor Firewood Racks
    See all 25 Products
    Firewood Covers & Storage
    Firewood Covers
    See all 4 Products
    Fireplace Candelabras, Holders, & Inserts
    See all 18 Products
    Fire Back Plates - Firebacks
    See all 57 Products
    Fireplace Valves and Keys
    Fireplace Valves and Keys
    See all 162 Products
    Fireplace Gift Sets
    Fireplace Gift Sets
    See all 50 Products
    Fireplace Doors and Screens
    Fireplace Doors
    See all 400 Products
    Fireplace Curtains and Mesh Screens
    Mesh Fireplace Screens
    See all 107 Products
    Ash Buckets for Fireplaces and Stoves
    Ash Buckets
    See all 24 Products
    Gas Fire Starters and Kits
    Fire Starters
    See all 97 Products
    Individual Fireplace Tools
    Individual Fireplace Tools
    See all 416 Products
    Ethanol Fireplace Accessories
    Ethanol Accessories
    See all 6 Products
    Electric Fireplace Accessories
    Electric Accessories
    See all 15 Products
    Fireplace Grates
    Fireplace Grates
    See all 87 Products
    Stove Paint and Fireplace Paint
    Fireplace & Stove Paint
    See all 82 Products
    The Ultimate Firewood Marker
    Ultimate Firewood Marker
    See all 6 Products
    Fireplace Gloves
    Fireplace Gloves
    See all 15 Products
    Fireplace Remote Controls
    Remote Controls
    See all 117 Products
    Hearth Pads & Hearth Boards for Wood Stoves
    Hearth & Stove Boards
    See all 51 Products
    Fireplace Hoods, Heat Deflectors, and Accessories
    Fireplace Hoods
    See all 47 Products
    Fireplace Fuel
    Fireplace Fuel
    See all 8 Products
    Aroma Enhancers
    Aroma Enhancers
    See all 10 Products
    Color and Scented Cones
    Color and Scented Cones
    See all 12 Products
    Gas Fireplace Stones, Glass, and Architectural Shapes
    Fireplace Glass etc.
    See all 1296 Products
    Decorative Inserts
    Decorative Inserts
    See all 24 Products
    Fireplace Air Intake and Venting Kits
    Venting Kits
    See all 140 Products
     Fireplace Smoke Guards
    Fireplace Smoke Guards
    See all 7 Products
    Fireplace Wood Nooks
    Fireplace Wood Nooks
    See all 4 Products
    Fireplace Pilot Kits & Parts
    Fireplace Pilot Kits & Parts
    See all 53 Products
    Fireplace Maintenance
    Fireplace Maintenance
    See all 103 Products
    Flame Color Enhancers
    Flame Color Enhancers
    See all 5 Products
    Fire Suppressants
    Fire Suppressants
    See all 1 Products
    Gas Connection Accessories
    Gas Connectors
    See all 134 Products
    Fireplace Accent Lights
    Fireplace Accent Lights
    See all 10 Products
    Fireplace Structural Components
    Structural Components
    See all 9 Products
    Wood Moisture Meters
    Wood Moisture Meters
    See all 2 Products
    Fire Starters
    Fire Starters
    See all 2 Products
    See all 1 Products
    Grilles and Registers
    Grilles and Registers
    See all 2 Products
    Gel Fuel
    Gel Fuel
    See all 1 Products
    Decorative Waterfalls
    Decorative Waterfalls
    See all 1 Products
    Fireplace Accessories by Brand
    Accessories by Brand
    See all 3190 Products
    Gift Certificates from
    Gift Certificates
    See all 5 Products

    By Renee from Indianapolis, IN on October 14, 2014
    Do you have any wall mount fireplace tool sets?
    By Chris C. on October 14, 2014

    While we do not have any complete sets capable of being mounted to the wall. You could utilize the Minuteman SWB-01 Four Hooks - Center Mounting Fireplace Tool Set - Black and pair individual tools with the mount. The individual tools that we offer can be seen here.

    By Arlie from Woodland Park, CO on December 9, 2016
    How do I find squirell cage blowers for the Superior DR600CMN?
    By Brennan W. on December 9, 2016

    Please allow me to look into this for you. We will be in touch shortly.
    By Brennan W. on December 14, 2016

    Thank you for your patience. Following this message, you will receive a quote for the parts you have requested. If you have any questions or would like to place an order, please give us a call at 1-800-203-1642 and reference your five digit quote number. We look forward to hearing from you.

    By Arnie from Kuna, Idaho on January 19, 2013
    We have a gas fire place that leaks cold air when off. Is there a cover to put over the front when not using the fireplace?
    By Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on January 21, 2013

    Unfortunately, we do not carry a product for this use. Is your unit an open faced or sealed version and is it gas or wood? There may be an issue that is causing the air leakage or another alternative to seal it.

    By Robert from Atlanta, GA on April 20, 2013
    I'm looking for a fireplace mesh kit with the top rail and two mesh screens for a 36" x 28" masonry firebox. Do you have any options?
    By Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on April 22, 2013

    For your installation, I believe you would be best suited by the Cascade Black Fireplace Mesh Panel Replacement Kit - 24 Inch x 27.5 Inch and the Woodfield Hanging Fireplace Spark Screen Rod Kit - 61090. The screen kit offers a pair of 24 inch panels, which would sufficiently cover the entire width of the opening and allow for some decorative draping.

    By Rick Gibson from Las Vegas on November 5, 2012
    Where do I find the side panels that would match up with the back panels? My side panels would need to be 15" x 18" and my back panel is 15"x 24" and they only need to be plain ones for all three pieces. The thickness should be 1/2" or more thick. The house was built in 1989, if that helps.
    By Tyler M. - Fireplace Specialist on November 5, 2012

    If you have a wood burning fireplace, we offer some universal refractory panels that will work. Please see the following links:

    One 24" h x 28" w Panel.

    Two 24" h x 40" w Panels.

    These panels are about 3/4" thick and can be cut down to the size you need with a masonry blade or tile saw. They are suitable for use as side, rear and floor panels inside any wood-burning fireplace.

    By Wright from Mooresville, NC on November 13, 2014
    Where do I find the metal "trap door" insert for dumping ashes below the fireplace?
    By eFireplaceStore on November 13, 2014

    We offer a Woodfield Cast Iron Fireplace Ash-Dump Door. This kit includes a new door and mounting frame and is designed to fit an opening of your size.

    By Mary from Wheaton, IL on December 12, 2015
    I am looking for a fireplace grate which is 33 inches across at the front and tapers to the back. Do you carry something like this?
    By eFireplaceStore on December 14, 2015

    The most suitable item I have is likely going to be the 33.5" Pilgrim Ten-Bar Steel Fireplace Grate with Center Leg - 6 Inch Clearance.

    By Jim from Prescott, AZ on January 25, 2016
    I need a replacement glass (ceramic) face for a model number DVR39 fireplace. Where can I find this?
    By Will M. on January 26, 2016

    For replacement parts, please fill out this form.

    By Margaret from Stanton, MI on July 26, 2014
    How does decorative mission louver fit on existing fireplace surround?

    By eFireplaceStore on July 28, 2014

    The mission louvers manufactured for some models of Empire fireplaces are designed to attach in place of the standard slatted louvers. The louvers attach by simply dropping into a set of mounting slots. The louvers themselves will have hooked tabs on either end of the louver assembly that push into the associated slots on the unit, then drop downward and lock in place.

    By Lori from Paradise, TX on December 6, 2015
    I need to find black glass door options for a Majestic (Radiant 36") BR36 fireplace insert. Do you know where I could find this? I also need replacement, or a repair kit, for cracks that are developing in the firebrick liner and a firewood grate.
    By Will M. on December 7, 2015

    For replacement parts, please fill out this form. Be sure to specify which panels you need to replace as there will be no repair kit once cracks develop. Complete panel replacement will be the only option.

    By Lynda from PA on January 13, 2016
    I am looking at your hearth rugs online and I'm a little nervous to purchase one thinking it is still a rug and when hot debris spits out of my wood burner it will still leave marks on the rug. Can you please help with this concern?
    By Chris C. on January 14, 2016

    Most of the hearth rugs we list have been tested to meet 1631 FF1-70 surface flammability test requirements, but even with this testing, if an ember is dropped onto the surface of the rug, it will discolor and melt the fibers. Natural fiber rugs, such as wool rugs, will instead ash and be less noticeable, as opposed to man made fibers like olefin which will melt and turn into a hard spot on the rug.

    By Kate Abraham from Cleveland, Ohio on November 19, 2016
    Do you sell "compact termination for flex with 18" (457 mm) compressed flex" for Superior Direct Vent Fireplaces? I need #F1799 model SFKIT18CT.

    By Sheila from Normal, IL on February 19, 2016
    Do you have fireplace doors for a corner fireplace?
    By Will M. on February 19, 2016

    For prefabricated fireplaces, the doors are model-specific and we will need the make and model number to locate the correct doors and provide pricing. For masonry fireplaces, we have the ability to have custom doors made and would need dimensions of your fireplace opening to provide pricing.

    By David from Hot Springs, Arkansas on January 10, 2017
    Do you have a propane gas "igniter" bar that the flame comes out of?
    By Will M. on January 10, 2017

    If you are referring to a tube extending under the grate of a wood burning fireplace used to ignite the fire via a manual key valve, we offer these items in a kit. The Dante Liquid Propane Log Lighter, Straight Ball Valve, 3" Key, Floor Plate Kit would be a good option, if this is what you are looking for.

    By Judy Brandstetter from West Virginia on November 6, 2012
    I have a natural gas fireplace VTGF 33NRB. Can it be changed to propane gas?

    By Tyler M. - Fireplace Specialist on November 6, 2012

    Your model is a vent-free fireplace manufactured by DESA. Unfortunately, vent-free units cannot be field converted to the other fuel type. We apologize for this inconvenience.

    By Patsy from Reno, NV on October 20, 2012
    Do you sell fireplace blowers for Majestic model # 39BDVTRN gas fireplaces? What model blower would that be, and what boulder type rock set would work with this model?
    By Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on October 22, 2012

    This particular unit is no longer manufactured. However, the current FK12 fan kit is still available and is the recommended unit for this fireplace. The kit can also be equipped with a variable speed fan control to offer greater usability of the fan.

    This unit predates any river rock kits that are now offered by Majestic. Unfortunately, the rock adapters that must be used to ensure a proper burn will not fit this particular model. This unit may only be used with the logs with which it came.

    By Chris from NJ on February 9, 2014
    What is a fan that sits on top of wood fireplace called when it doesn't use batteries or electricity?

    By Chris on February 9, 2014

    The Caframo Ecofans such as the UltraAir 810 and the AirMax 812 rely strictly on heat generated by the appliance to circulate heat throughout the room.

    By Zach from Ludowici, GA on November 6, 2012
    I have a gas fireplace and all the connections to get the gas line to the outside of the house, but I do not have the propane tank, the valve, or connection piece to connect the tank. Is there a special connector or regulator piece needed?
    By Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on November 6, 2012

    Most installations will require the use of a gas regulator, flexible connector, and nipple to connect to the propane valve. However, the type of regulator and size of the line will depend entirely on the fireplace.

    There should be a chart in the owner's manual that will give a breakdown for required gas pressure and the recommended supply line. Usually, a regulator can be purchased from a local plumbing supplier.

    By Spivey from Flagstaff, AZ on April 24, 2013
    I need to replace the canvas liner in my Copperfield Wheeled Wood Cart. How would I do that?
    By Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on April 24, 2013

    My apologies, but we no longer carry the Copperfield wood cart with canvas liner included. Currently, the canvas is sold individually as the Pilgrim Heavy-Duty Canvas Wood Cart Liner - For Pilgrim Forged Iron Wood Carts. This canvas is designed to fit all Pilgrim carts, but could work with any similarly designed cart as well.

    By Brenda from Livingston, TX on January 3, 2013
    I have a propane fireplace, would like to cover the holes for a more realistic look of an ember bed. Could I use the rocks or something to produce this look?
    By Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on January 6, 2013

    It is usually possible to accentuate a propane burner with lava rocks or granules. Glowing ember material can also be used. However, only a limited amount of material can be used in some fireplaces and placement of any accessory embers will depend largely on the type of unit you have. Improper use of accessories can cause the unit to overheat or perform poorly.

    By Spencer from Angel fie nm on December 13, 2012
    I just purchased the Empire vent free propane stove and love it. I need more amber scene with the ceramic wood, what do you recommend?
    By Tyler M. - Fireplace Specialist on December 14, 2012

    Unfortunately, Empire does not offer additional logs or ember kits for their vent-free stoves. This is usually the case for all vent-free appliances, as nothing can be added to the original log/ember set-up as described in your owner's manual. This is due to possible complications with incomplete combustion and carbon monoxide/sooting problems.

    By Brian from Brookings, OR on June 29, 2016
    Do you have the owner's manual for the Empire Tahoe DVX36FP91LP-2 fireplace?
    By Brennan W. on June 29, 2016

    The product manual for your unit can be found here.

    By Corbin from Nashville, TN on October 9, 2013
    I am trying to find a grate for my fireplace but don't know what the specific name is called or how to locate one. They are vented and have a blower allowing you to set logs on them and suck cold air from the room at the bottom, and then blow the heated air from the burning logs out of the top (the configuration does not matter as long as the premise is still the same). Do you have something like this?
    By Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on October 9, 2013

    I believe the item you are referring to is a grate heater, such as the Stoll 22 in. W x 20 in. D Grate Heater for Woodburning Applications. Please let me know if this is correct or if you are looking for something different.

    By Julie Wright from Tyler, Texas on December 14, 2012
    I"m looking for some fireplace tools that can be left outside by the outside fireplace that won't rust. Can you recommend any?
    By Tyler M. - Fireplace Specialist on December 14, 2012

    Yes, for a tool set that will be left outdoors, we recommend the UniFlame 5-Piece Stainless Steel Indoor/Outdoor Fireplace Tool Set.

    By Russ from Tacoma, WA on March 20, 2013
    I'm looking for a blower kit for my FMI fireplace. Model # DVF36/p (Executive Series). The install manual has a blower kit #01354 mentioned. Is there something else I can use?
    By Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on March 21, 2013

    Per the manufacturer, the original blower assembly of 01354 was replaced with the 01682. This is also a special order item, if you're interested in it.

    By Mike from Ellison Bay, WI on July 29, 2014
    I am looking for a spark curtain that has the chain pulls on the side like I had in a 25 year old fireplace. Does anyone still make those?
    By Chris C. on July 29, 2014

    The hanging mesh spark screens are indeed still available as seenhere. If the size needed is not found on our website, we can make custom cut panels to fit the dimensions required for your fireplace.

    By Jacqueline from RI on November 28, 2015
    I have been looking at firebacks on your website. Are they really able to direct heat out of the fireplace? Is stainless steel as efficient as cast iron?
    By Will M. on November 30, 2015

    The stainless steel fire backs we carry are actually quite durable and an excellent alternative to the cast iron fire backs. Both materials have their own strengths. The stainless versions do a superior job directing and radiating heat out into the room. The 304 grade is extremely durable against corrosion from a wood burning fire and would last for years. This version will also come with the support legs at no additional cost. Cast iron versions are very pretty to look at and do a good job of absorbing heat from the fire, radiating it long after the fire has died down.

    By Jim from Cadillac, MI on September 15, 2013
    I have installed a G46 24" Realfyre and I am having a problem getting real heat from it. Does R.H. Peterson make a fireplace blower? If not, could you recommend a blower make and model that I could install?
    By Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on September 16, 2013

    Unfortunately, R.H. Peterson does not offer a blower assembly for this product. Both the G45 and G46 vented burner assemblies are primarily intended for appearance, as is the decorative fire backs they offer.

    If the burner assembly is installed into manufactured fireplace with louvers, it should be able to accept a blower, however I would need to know the manufacturer name and model number of the fireplace to check.

    By Paula from Nashville, TN on March 4, 2014
    My natural gas starter needs to be replaced in wood burning fireplace (built around 1980). It is connected to a fitting (4' side to side) in the middle of the fireplace, about 3" above the bottom, with approximately 7" of vented pipe on each side of the connecting thingy. Where can I get this?
    By Tyler M. - NFI Certified Specialist on March 5, 2014

    From your description, it appears you have a "T-Style" gas starter pipe. Please see an example of this style here:

    Copperfield T-Style Gas Starter Pipe with Mixing Chamber for Natural Gas - 47120

    The item labeled "A" in that photo is the T-Style pipe.

    By Tom from Loudon, TN on January 8, 2014
    I have an Empire Comfort system fireplace number DVX36FP93CL9(N,P)-1. It is set up for propane usage. My Honeywell remote is not working and I need a new one. Please advise which one will work with on/off, variable fan, variable flame and thermostat control. I have sent a picture of the front page.If you need more information I will provide it. Can you help me?
    By Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on January 9, 2014

    After speaking to Empire, the original remote is still available. Honeywell part number is RT8220A and the Empire part number is R11006, which both match the numbers you provided in your attachment. They confirmed this remote is the only model that will work with the Honeywell RF valve system. It is not currently listed on our site, so I will need to contact you via phone to place an order.

    By Randy from Gadsden, Alabama on October 23, 2013
    I need a part that shields the heat from the bottom of the wood mantel because the mantel is lower than normal and gets too much heat. I don't know what it's called. Can you help me?
    By Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on October 24, 2013

    The HomeSaver Mantel Heat Shield is intended just for this purpose. The shield can be cut down in width and depth if necessary.

    Another option is to use a fireplace hood, which can mount directly to the surface, above the fireplace opening, or just inside the fireplace opening to the lintel.

    By Sharon from Chandler, AZ on November 17, 2014
    I need to purchase the sand-type material as well as the glowing embers for my fireplace? Do you have these?
    By Tyler M. on November 17, 2014

    Yes, please see sand for a natural gas burner tray and glowing embers that can be used with a vented gas log set (PLEASE NOTE: not for use with ventless/vent-free burners):

    Real Fyre Select Sand - CS-10

    Real Fyre Ember Glow - EM-1

    By Kurt Zellars from Tacoma, WA on November 8, 2016
    I have an FMI wood burning fireplace, approximately 30 years old. There is a metal button on the bottom of the screen that was pressed in, and the screen would pivot open and close on this. The button has fallen out and I am looking to replace, or if possible have it repaired. I am enclosing a picture.

    By Ed from Wimberley, Texas on December 8, 2013
    I have a TemTex TFC 36-2 (or is that IFC?) which needs a replacement grate. At the rear of the firebox are two leg holders which the back legs of the grate slip into. The grate has four bars sitting on a front and back bar, with a middle foot on the front bar. Can this grate be ordered, or should I buy a standard off the shelf grate?
    By Tyler M. - NFI Certified Specialist on December 9, 2013

    We cannot offer the factory replacement grate, but any of our fireplace grates that will fit inside your fireplace should be suitable for use.

    By Drew from Elk Grove, CA on November 19, 2015
    We bought a house with a double sided gas fire place. It has nothing inside and we need to know what we need to make this functional and look good.
    We have seen one in a friends house that has sand or gravel in the bottom and artificial logs on a rack. How do we find a good gas log set?
    By Will M. on November 19, 2015

    Most all See Thru Gas Logs will include the items you have mentioned. In order to determine which options will be suitable for your fireplace opening, you may use our gas log calculator.

    By Harold from Des Moines, IA on August 26, 2014
    I have a Majestic MBUC36 wood burning fireplace from the mid 1980s. We would like to add an outside air kit to it. Do you know what the kit number is for such a unit and do you have it in stock? Also, if I can no longer get the exact kit, is there one that would work?
    By eFireplaceStore on August 26, 2014

    The original outside air kit is no longer available, however the Majestic AK4 Outside Combustion Air Kit can be adapted to work with this model.

    By Owanna Williams from Ringold, Louisiana on December 28, 2012
    What is the best firewood to burn? What starter log works best? I have a fireplace with insert and blower.
    By Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on December 31, 2012

    It is best to burn seasoned hardwoods, such as hickory, birch, and oak. These types of woods have a higher BTU content and make for longer burning, hot fires. For starting the fire, it is actually best to build a small fire using crumpled paper and a fast burning softwood, such as pine.

    Once the kindling has started to burn in, you may place the first of the hardwood logs in position.

    By Mark from Moon Township, PA on December 8, 2013
    Can I purchase a hood for a FB42CA PN 103444-02CJ?
    By Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on December 10, 2013

    Per the manufacturer, the part number has been revised to 26863 for this hood. Because the hood is a special order item, I will need to contact you via phone if you would like to place an order.

    By Sam from TX on March 8, 2014
    Where can I purchase the steel wool that looks like hot coals in my fireplace?
    By Kevin E. - NFI Certified Specialist on March 9, 2014

    From this very site, of course! You may find these glowing embers here.

    By Chuck from Pittsburgh, PA on September 29, 2015
    We have a Superior Signature Series EPA wood burning fireplace WCT6820 and now we need the grate to go in it. Can you tell me which one is recommended for our fireplace?
    By Will M. on September 29, 2015

    EPA appliances do not typically utilize grates, as they do not need them for proper operation. A small kindling fire is built directly on the firebox floor and once the kindling fire has started to burn in, larger logs are added and the door is closed. The intense heat of the fire and air injection system eliminates the need for a grate.

    By Carolyn from Connecticut on December 30, 2012
    I have a ventless gas log insert in my fireplace and would like some sort of brass hood to deflect the heat from the mantel. What should I get?
    By Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on December 31, 2012

    The type of hood needed will depend on the fireplace you have. Is this a manufactured fireplace or a site-built masonry unit? Do you have doors across the front of the fireplace opening? What is the width of the fireplace opening and the projection of the mantel?

    By Allen from Atlanta, GA on December 15, 2013
    We have a wood burning fireplace with a gas starter. Can we replace the gas starter component with one that would spread the flames more and stay on and be able to be used with glass fire rocks?
    By Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on December 16, 2013

    The component you are referring to is known as a pan burner. An example of this product is the Real Fyre 24" PBA Vented Natural Gas Fire Glass Burner with Safety Pilot Kit. The burner is designed so that it can be filled with sand or vermiculite, depending on your fuel. This will give a random, realistic flame pattern. Tempered fireglass or ceramic stones can then be used on the pan. If you would like to verify your fuel type and the dimensions of your fireplace, I can recommend the exact burner that will fit.

    By Tom from Sacramento, California on September 26, 2013
    The opening on our fireplace is 46" wide and 30" tall. If we get a tri-fold screen, part of the width of the screen will be reduced by the angle of the side panels when it is up. What size tri-fold screen would we need?
    By Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on September 26, 2013

    One of our largest sizes of screens would be necessary for your application. These screens have a 30 inch center panel and 12 inch side panels. An example is the Pilgrim Large 3 Panel Vintage Iron Arched Fireplace Screen.

    By Kevin from Little Rock, AR on December 29, 2014
    What is the most economical way of raising my fireplace up a few inches?
    By eFireplaceStore on December 30, 2014

    The most economical way to raise a hearth would be to use steel studs to the desired height and then sheath the raised platform with cement backer board and a brick veneer to match the existing masonry. This will be the most economical way around the issue and almost certainly cheaper than hiring a mason to lay additional courses of brick.

    By Justin from Indianapolis on November 23, 2012
    I need to find a replacement screw-on gas starter line for my fireplace. The existing line has deteriorated and works more like a flame thrower now than the typical starter line with all the separate holes. Can anyone tell me where I can order this?
    By Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on November 23, 2012

    We do sell replacement log lighters, which will include the fittings needed to attach to your incoming gas line.

    By John from Detroit, MI on January 17, 2016
    I just had a Napoleon 42" fireplace delivered from you guys. I do not see a nailing flange on the unit though. How am I suppose to attach it to the framing?
    By Will M. on January 18, 2016

    This fireplace does not have nailing flanges to secure the firebox to combustible framing, as is the case with many fireplaces. Instead, the product literature describes framing a 32 1/2" H x 42 1/2" enclosure and using noncombustible finishing materials all the way to the top and sides of the appliance. If needed, Decorative 2" Trim is available to cover any gaps left in finishing.

    By Rodney from Batoin Rouge, La on January 28, 2014
    I have a 24"H X 41" W opening. I would like to purchase a screen to install behind the doors that are mounted against the brick. What height screen and rod system is best installed in the fire box? I think the 48" (2 piece) will work fine for width but not sure of height (24" or better 22").
    By Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on January 28, 2014

    You are correct that a screen panel assembly with a pair of 24 inch panels would be the best thing to use. Because the screen rod will be mounted down from the top of the fireplace by an inch or so, a kit such as the Cascade Deluxe Heavy Duty Fireplace Mesh Panel Kit - 24 Inch x 22.5 Inch would be best. This will give you room to have the rod mounted where it needs to be, without worrying about the screen dragging the floor.

    By Jim from Chicago, IL on November 22, 2016
    Can drawer handles be used to replace fireplace door handles?

    By Chris from Hackensack, NJ on January 15, 2017
    How much space should be between the grate and side walls of my firebox?

    By Brennan W. on January 16, 2017

    You should have 5-6 inches between the grate and the sidewalls.

    By Donna from Sunnyvale, CA on December 1, 2014
    Do you carry the brass signs that say "damper open / closed"?
    By eFireplaceStore on December 2, 2014

    We do carry such an item. The Woodfield Solid Brass Damper Pull is what you should be looking for.

    By Gina from Slidell on October 5, 2013
    I need to order a round brush for my chimney RoVac Hepa vac. Where can I order this as soon as possible?
    By Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on October 7, 2013

    We offer numerous brush and sweeper options for the RoVac system. Most are readily stocked.

    By Tony from NJ on October 11, 2016
    I need the firebrick back and sides for a Martin industries wood fireplace model sa42 or sc42. Do you have this?
    By Will M. on October 11, 2016

    For replacement parts, please fill out this form.

    By James from Milford, MI on November 23, 2013
    Do you have any Fireplace sound effects products? My gas fireplace looks great - but is silent. That's a huge problem for realism. Can you help?
    By Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on November 24, 2013

    We do offer the Real Fyre Crackler with Pine Cone Cover - PCC1, which can be installed in a masonry or prefabricated fireplace with gas logs to give a more realistic wood burning effect.

    By Virginia from Chatham, MA on February 15, 2014
    I'm looking for a solid steel screen that you place in front of the fireplace opening after you've had a fire and you want to close up the fireplace and go to bed but you can't yet close the flu. The screen helps lessen heat escaping overnight and can help prevent puff backs and ash blowing during the night while the flu is still open. I'm not sure what it's called. Do you sell these?
    By Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on February 17, 2014

    This product is known as draft guard. One of our most popular sizes is the Minuteman DGC-01 40 x 32 Draft Guard Fireplace Cover - Black. Just as you describe, the product is designed to prevent back puffing of smoke and ash into the room while the fire is still burning down or cooling.

    By Stephen on November 9, 2012
    I need the material that goes over and hides the gas pipe under the ceramic logs. Do you sell it ?
    on November 9, 2012

    Are you referring to something like lava rock? If so, yes, we do indeed offer this item. Please follow the below link to check out one of our options. Peterson Lava Coals Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

    By Mike on November 9, 2012
    I currently have your Ambient RCT remote control with the wall mount battery operated unit. I would like to get away from the battery wall unit. Do you have a recommendation?
    on November 9, 2012

    By "battery wall unit", are you referring to the remote receiver? The remote receiver takes four AA batteries and supplies a voltage signal to your appliance. This component is a necessary piece in the remote system as it controls your appliance. Due to the necessity of the receiver in the remote system, we can not really offer a remote set up without one. However, we do have wall switch options available, if you'd prefer to do away with the entire remote. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

    By Elaine on November 9, 2012
    We have a large masonry fireplace that we are able to cook in. This comes in handy when the ice storms hit. We have been looking in to backs and have read that they work and they don't work. We are unwilling to put in an insert due to the cooking ability. Do you have any specs to support the use of these? Also I recall my father installing squirrel fans to blow heated air from our old fireplace which was able then to heat the home to great efficiency. Can you suggest something to retrofit?
    on November 9, 2012

    We do not have any technical information about any firebacks that we sell; all of our information about them is on our website. As for blower options for your masonry fireplace, we do have this: Blower. This is also available in a few different sizes; it is the only fan/blower option we offer for an existing masonry fireplace such as yours.

    View our fireplace accessories by brand and search through our wide variety of wood burning fireplace equipment and gas fireplace replacement parts. We also have quite a selection of fireplace accessories that rival other companies in the market. If you've never had a fireplace before, check out this article for important information about making the right choice: Selecting the Right Gas Log Options and Accessories.

    Our specialists detail the various accessories that are available for purchase as well as their functions. You will find very helpful information. Having an idea ahead of time of what you would like to create will help you choose the right accessory for your fireplace. Not only do we have numerous products to choose from, but you can shop with confidence knowing that eFireplaceStore offers a 110% low price guarantee. Once you have finished selecting the fireplace parts and fire accessories you need, place your order and you will see that eFireplaceStore offers free shipping for orders over $99!

    Our fireplace accessory collection includes all of those little add-ons and extras you need to transform a standard fireplace into a unique home furnishing. We carry a wide variety of natural and gas fireplace accessories and fireplace supplies, including tool sets, hearth rugs, log holders, and decorative screens - all selected for their durability and elegant style and offered to you for affordable prices. Because we value you as our customer, all orders totaling over $99 Ship Free.

    But even after you've put together a complete hearth with your superior quality fireplace supplies from, you may still need something more. Don't worry, we can help you find those types of natural and gas fireplace accessories, too. Whether you need paint to touch up a few scratches, a replacement gas key, or a way to make your fires more dynamic, we've got the products you desire.

    Sign Up for our Newsletter

    Let Our Experts Design
    Your Venting System


    Find the Right Gas Logs
    For Your Fireplace

    Sign-up for our Email!
    Enter your email for new arrivals and special offers.