Free shipping
Low Price
View Cart

    Venting Kits

    The venting kits offered in this section allow you to buy all of the venting components required for various types of fireplace, wood stove, and fireplace insert installations in a single convenient purchase. No more guesswork about whether you forgot a component, whether everything is compatible, and whether or not you're paying too much by buying separately. Consult a qualified installer before selecting a venting kit, then get ready for the easiest venting installation possible thanks to a quick stop by our venting kit store.
    Related Articles
    Ask & Answer
    Ask a Specialist
    By Bruce from West Bend, IA on November 2, 2013
    We just received our insert but forgot to order a venting kit for model # VT32NB-A. Which kit would you suggest for us to get? It's going straight out back and through wall. Can you please give us a link so we can view it on line?
    By Kevin E. - NFI Certified Specialist on November 3, 2013

    We've got two kits that will work well for you (depending on the required horizontal run). If your wall is a bit thicker or if you're installing the fireplace out from the wall a bit, check out our Ground Floor KIt. If less pipe is needed, then our Horizontal Square Termination may be preferred.

    By Maurice from Mt. Pocona, PA on September 12, 2013
    I need a direct temp vent kit for an Ashley MODEL # AP5660L pellet stove. I am going straight out, not up, and I need a kit and pipe. My home is 2x6 wall construction, please advise on parts to purchase. I was advised to use part Cpf-77406(kit) and part Cpf- 773 D.T.B (pipe). Is this accurate and is this all of the parts I will need to vent the pellet stove?
    By Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on September 13, 2013

    I believe we spoke on the phone a couple of weeks ago regarding your installation. For a direct vent pellet application, the parts you listed are exactly what would be needed for a horizontal application with no rise. As I mentioned on the phone, some of the components are unpainted in this kit, so they would need to be coated with high temperature black paint to match.

    By Jean from Ottawa, CAN on March 14, 2016
    I am looking for through wall snorkel (7TDVSNORK) for a Majestic, natural gas fireplace. The model number is 33LDVTRN. Do you carry something like this or have something that I can use?
    By Will M. on March 15, 2016

    This line of Majestic venting is no longer in production and the manufacturer recommends using the Monessen Box to Dura-Vent DirectVent Pro Vent Pipe Adapter - For Vent Pipes with a 4 Inch Inner Diameter so that the box may use DirectVent Pro venting components. Once this is done, the Dura-Vent DirectVent Pro Snorkel Vent Termination Cap - For Vent Pipes with a 4-Inch Inner Diameter - 46DVA-SNK14 may be used.

    By Susana from Crane, TX on October 12, 2014
    I bought the 42" Vantage Hearth circulating wood burning fireplace #CUI-VB42L1 but I don't know what else to buy to get it installed. Could you tell me what all I need?
    By Will M. on October 13, 2014

    The best way for us to provide you with this information is to fill out the Chimney Pipe Design & Quote Form.

    By Dave from Portland, OR on July 2, 2015
    I am installing an Astria Inglenook CLP2 wood burning fireplace. The unit calls for an AK4 outside combustion air kit. The AK4 kit on your website is listed as a "Majestic" AK4 Kit. I want to confirm that this AK4 kit is the same kit that I need for my Astria fireplace?
    By eFireplaceStore on July 2, 2015

    While the part number is the same, there is a slight difference between these kits. The kit you will need is the FMI Complete Outside Air Kit. The kit works with FMI, Vantage Hearth, Superior, and Astria units.

    By Mimi from Central, NJ on November 10, 2013
    I am purchasing the Drolet 2100 large wood burning stove. Could you please let me know which venting kit I need? I need to go as high as 18 feet and I will go through the wall not through the ceiling.
    By Tyler M. - NFI Certified Specialist on November 11, 2013

    We would be happy to provide a quote for all of the chimney components you need. Please fill out our Chimney Pipe Design & Quote Form and we can provide a quote within one business day.

    By Karyn from Sonoma, CA on November 16, 2013
    I purchased an Oxford direct vent gas stove OXDV30 from you. I now need to purchase a venting kit for a flat roof but I'm unable to locate P/N 7DVSKVF noted in the product manual. This is for flat roof installation. Can you help me find it?
    By Chris on November 17, 2013

    You may view the flat roof termination kit here.

    By Howard from Crrossville, TN on September 25, 2013
    I am building a new house with a planned see through 36" natural gas fireplace. I'm searching for automated electronic controls for lighting gas logs, adjusting the height of the flame and opening and closing the flue. However, I am unable to find this information on your site. Can you help?
    By Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on September 25, 2013

    Because direct vent gas fireplaces are sealed from the room, the vent pipe will always remain open to the outdoors. However, there are selections to be made in regards to the electronic ignition and flame height adjustment. Are you interested in being able to perform these operations from a hand held remote or wall switch, or is manual control on the unit preferable? Please advise at your convenience.

    By Robert from Waterford, MI on October 19, 2014
    Do you have a direct vent kit for a Heat-n-Glo model AT-Supreme-C or something that would work to install this fireplace? It will go up a standard masonry chimney that is 17 feet tall.
    By eFireplaceStore on October 20, 2014

    By Maurizio from Ontario on March 28, 2013
    Do you need to put a fresh air kit in a woodburning fireplace or can you build the fireplace without it?
    By Tyler M. - NFI Certified Specialist on March 28, 2013

    Unless you live in a mobile or modular home, a fresh air kit is usually not required with a manufactured woodburning fireplace. For more information, please check with the manufacturer.

    By Debra on November 9, 2012
    I really need your help. We purchased this (Vantage Hearth Value Line Series 36 Inch Circulating Wood Burning Fireplace with Stamped Louvers) and thought that it came with a fan. For this fireplace, what can we use for the fan?
    on November 9, 2012

    The proper fan for this particular unit is this item: Wood-Burning Fireplace Fan The fan will need to be positioned in the bottom of the fireplace, at the very back of the void space under the firebox floor. There is a removable panel beneath the bottom refractory liner that will allow access to the blower compartment. Please let me know if I can assist you further.

    By Ian on November 9, 2012
    I want to install an inbuilt slow combustion wood heater in my existing open fireplace. It has an internal wall with chimneys both sides. I was looking to make a hole in the wall behind the heater and transfer some heat into the rear fireplace with fan assisted ducting. Do you have any products for this purpose? The wall thickness is approx. 12 inches.
    on November 9, 2012

    While we have many controlled combustion inserts that can be installed into an existing masonry fireplace, none of these models offer the ability to divert manifold heat into another room. Currently, only free-standing manufactured units that are designed to be framed into an existing wall have this ability. It would be possible however, to modify the insert for these purposes. As long as the amount of room in your fireplace allows, you would be able to fabricate a small metal manifold that could mount to the back of the insert and siphon some airflow from the built in blower to another area. I highly recommend consulting a sheet metal fabricator for this purpose, as this would be a specialty item. You could then attach a flexible duct to the sheet metal manifold and direct the heat into the area behind the insert. Please let me know if you have any questions.

    By Peter from Ann Arbor, Mi on September 17, 2014
    We recently purchased a home with a gas fireplace. The vent goes up a built out structure on the side of the house that served as a 'chimney' enclosing all three vent pipes. (It used to also have the vent from a gas hot water cylinder and a vent from the old furnace).

    Now the only vent pipe that remains is for this fireplace. I am wanting to remove this chimney build out and make the wall flat. I was wondering, can the vent for a gas burning fireplace be terminated on the other side of the wall or if it needs to go up and be vented past the roof line, as it currently is?

    By eFireplaceStore on September 17, 2014

    I can visualize and completely understand your installation. It is possible to remove the chimney chase and use a horizontal vent termination for the fireplace, if the fireplace is a direct vent type. If the unit is a B-vent type, it will require the vertical run.

    Refine by
    Shipping Options
    Product Type
    Gas Type
    Pilot Type
    Sign Up for our Newsletter

    Let Our Experts Design
    Your Venting System


    Find the Right Gas Logs
    For Your Fireplace

    Sign-up for our Email!
    Enter your email for new arrivals and special offers.