|For those of you who grew up either chopping your own wood or buying split wood and storing it for the winter, you can easily recreate the look in your own home without the hassle using the Real Fyre Ripped Split Oak Gas Logs by Peterson. Each set of gas logs looks like roughly split oak wood, cured for seasons that you remember. The logs not only look great, but are constructed of the highest-quality materials in the industry and reinforced with steel rods. The gas flames dancing realistically through the holes in the top logs provide the finishing touch. You don't need to give up the homey look of split wood and you don't need to break your back trying to fill up the woodpile. All you need is a set of Real Fyre Ripped Split Oak Gas Logs by Peterson and you and your family can continue to have your winters the way you like them. |
The Real Fyre G46 Triple T Burner is a specialized ANSI Certified gas log burner that is similar to most high end gas log burners but adds an extra "T" shaped front burner which accentuates front ember presentation and adds depth to the flame, while maximizing warmth. Also, the G46 is a tapered burner which maximizes the size gas log set that you can fit in your fireplace. With this cutting edge G46 burner, you will enjoy a more realistic looking fireplace by having an additional small row of front flames and more glowing embers.
This is a vented gas log set that must be installed in a fully vented wood burning fireplace. With vented gas logs, you'll enjoy a large, realistic-looking flame that operates with an open chimney flue, or damper. These logs, which simulate a wood-burning fire, are the most realistic type of gas logs but, just like real fires, lose some of the generated heat up the chimney. Vented gas log sets are the most popular type of gas logs sold. Professional installation is recommended.
Sets include handcrafted logs, custom grate, Real-Fyre Burner System, Granules (sand or vermiculite), Glowing Embers, grate clips/log locators, pan/connector kit and damper clamp.
This gas log set comes with a Variable Flame Remote Ready Pilot System. The variable flame remote ready pilot system allows you to control your system using a remote control, wall switch, or the manual knob on the burner system. This system does have variable flame height control to turn the fire up and down.
Remote Control Options For This Pilot Kit:
* Please note that the VR1a is included Free with this log set for a limited time! All other remotes must be purchased separately.
- None - A remote control will not be provided with this unit. You must
provide a remote control that is compatible with this pilot kit in order to
operate the set remotely.
- Basic Variable Remote Control (Real Fyre VR1a) - This remote will turn the unit on and off as well as adjust the flame height up and down.
- Deluxe Variable Remote Control (Real Fyre VR2a) - This remote will turn the unit on and off as well as adjust the flame height up and down. This
remote also has a room temperature feature and thermostatic control.
- Variable On/Off Wall Switch (Real Fyre WS-3) - This is a wall switch used to
turn the unit on and off instead of using a remote control. he Wall Switch will also adjust the flame height up and down.
* This is a Propane Gas Logs Set. Please verify that you have the correct gas type.
* The fireplace's Middle Width must be at least 28 Inches and the Depth must be at least 13 Inches for this gas log set to fit. You can calculate the middle width of your firebox by measuring the width (left to right) approximately half way back in the firebox. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service department and we will be happy to assist you in finding the perfect size gas log set.