Free shipping
Low Price
View Cart

    Superior Fireplace Inserts

    Ask & Answer
    Ask a Specialist
    By Terry from OK on February 19, 2017
    We have a Superior fireplace insert and we have a good pilot light; but the burner will not start. We have replaced the gas valve and are not sure what to do next. Thank you.
    By Will M. on February 20, 2017

    If the system has not been serviced in some time, it could simply require cleaning. For this service and to deal with any issues that may go beyond basic maintenance, we recommend using the National Fireplace Institute's Website to locate a qualified technician in your area.

    By Lisa from Suffolk, VA on January 15, 2017
    I have a wood burning Superior KC38-2 fireplace that is missing the back panel insert (heat refracting board), and I am looking for a replacement?
    By Brennan W. on January 16, 2017

    Unfortunately, we do not offer refractory panels that are specific to your fireplace model. We do, however, offer universal refractory panels. They are manufactured by Hargrove, and we sell them single or in sets of two. Follow these links to see what we offer:

    Hargrove Replacement Fireplace Refractory Panel - 24 inch X 28 inch

    Hargrove Replacement Fireplace Refractory Panels - 24 inch X 40 inch - Set of 2

    Refine by
    Shipping Options
    Fireplace Type
    Fuel Type
    Max BTU Output
    Specific Use
    Vent Type
    Sign Up for our Newsletter

    Let Our Experts Design
    Your Venting System


    Find the Right Gas Logs
    For Your Fireplace

    Sign-up for our Email!
    Enter your email for new arrivals and special offers.