Part Number: MSF-10
eFireplaceStore Item Number: RUT-MSF-10
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Master Sweep round chimney brush head with a 10-inch overall diameter
- Features a plated, double swaged 3/8-inch thread fitting of the traditional-course NPT-type thread
- Tough, durable flat wire bristles are used to score glazed creosote before applying a creosote removal solution (purchased separately)
- Master Sweep flat wire brushes are made for top-down sweeping from the roof
- Brush head won't spring back to its original shape if it is jammed past a damper frame
- Brush head has a has a heavy-duty double spiral 0.177 dia. spindle design
- The seven inches of fill is two on two high density oil tempered 22 gauge 0.0286-inch wire bristles, creating uniform rugged bristle distribution
- Master Sweep brush heads are long-lasting professional brushes that withstand the demanding abuse encountered by busy commercial chimney sweeps
- Cleans chimneys more thoroughly and outlasts many comparably priced brush heads
This round brush ideal for round chimneys. This10 Inch Diameter Round Master Sweep Flat Wire Brush Head features a traditional NPT thread type compatible with most existing equipment. The flat wire brush bristles are oil tempered and tough enough to score creosote for a thorough cleaning. This brush is ideal for a top down cleaning of the toughest chimneys. This brush is durable and tough enough for the everyday demands of professional cleaners.