Free shipping
Low Price
View Cart

    Superior Fireplace Insert Parts & Accessories

    Have Questions About Superior Fireplace Insert Parts & Accessories?

    Browse Superior Fireplace Insert Parts & Accessories

    Articles You May Like...

    Superior Fireplace Insert Parts & Accessories Q&A with the NFI Certified Specialists

    * Please Note: All customer questions are answered by our NFI Certified Specialists free of charge!
    7 Questions & 7 Answers
    from Toronto, CA asked:
    April 9, 2022
    Do firebox fiber panels exist for a DRT 4240DEN-C?
    1 Answer
    The manufacturer offers black, grey, and brown firebrick panels as well as black porcelain panels. 
    Submitted by: Ashley H. on April 11, 2022

    Denise R.
    from New Mexico asked:
    February 3, 2022
    Do you have refractory panels for Model RD 3300A?
    1 Answer
    Our best recommendation would be the Hargrove Replacement Refractory Panels, which are about one inch thick and you can cut them to the sizes you need.
    Submitted by: Tyler M. on February 3, 2022

    Joel L.
    November 30, 2021
    Do you have replacement panels for a BRF-38?
    1 Answer
    Yes, we do, you can find them here.
    Submitted by: Devon P. on November 30, 2021

    Howard B
    from Rhode Island asked:
    May 14, 2020
    Do you have replacement refractory panels for a Superior WRT2042WS?

    1 Answer
    Yes, but these panels are now only sold as a full kit with all panels included.
    Submitted by: Tyler M. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on May 14, 2020

    from Michigan asked:
    November 14, 2019

    Need a rear and hearth refractory panel for an HC 4320A, Can I get these panels?

    1 Answer
    Superior only sells those panels as a set. However, you can use the Hargrove DIY cut to fit panels.
    Submitted by: Owen O. on November 15, 2019

    from Bowie, MD asked:
    November 13, 2019
    I need the brick panels 1 back and 2 sides (left, right) for a woodburning Superior Fireplace model number HCE-4050A, FIREPLACE NUMBER Y-575336. Do you have these?
    1 Answer
    The refractory panels for this fireplace are only sold as a complete kit that would also include the hearth (floor) panel.
    Submitted by: Will M. on November 13, 2019

    from crystal river fl asked:
    January 6, 2018
    I need fire brick panels for model # 38-H, fireplace # y814324 to replace the sides, back, and bottom (floor). Which do I order?
    1 Answer
    Unfortunately, we do not offer refractory panels that are specific to your fireplace model. We do, however, offer universal refractory panels. They are manufactured by Hargrove, and we sell them single or in sets of two. Follow these links to see what we offer: Hargrove Replacement Fireplace Refractory Panel - 24 inch X 28 inch Hargrove Replacement Fireplace Refractory Panels - 24 inch X 40 inch - Set of 2
    Submitted by: Brennan W. on January 8, 2018

    Need Help?
    Refine by
    Shipping Options
    Item Type
    Number of Sides
    Sign Up for our Newsletter

    Find the Right Gas Logs
    For Your Fireplace

    Gas Log Calculator Gas Log Calculator
    Back to Top
    Sign-up for our Email!
    Enter your email for new arrivals and special offers.