Free shipping
Low Price
View Cart

    DuraVent Chimney Products

    Ask & Answer
    Ask a Specialist
    DuraVent Chimney Products
    DuraVent Chimney Products
    See all 1496 Products

    By Linda from Dawsonville, GA on February 18, 2017
    Does my gas heater vent need to use double wall once it is outside the framing of the residence?
    By Will M. on February 20, 2017

    There are currently no gas hearth systems I am aware of that use single wall venting, but the specific venting requirements will be provided in the product literature for your heater.

    By Don Chipman from Beardstown, IL on December 29, 2016
    We have a natural gas fireplace.The damper is wide open. We have the doors, the natural gas is already installed, all we need is an insert itself. Do you have such items.
    By Owen on December 29, 2016

    Yes, you would just have to purchase a gas fireplace insert that fits the existing opening you have already.

    By Janet from Hamburg, IL on December 29, 2015
    I bought a wood stove and 21 feet of DuraVent DuraPlus vent pipe. I'm putting the stove into the basement. What pieces do I need to go through the floor with and through a vaulted ceiling with? I have a metal roof so I bought a rubber boot to make a good seal.
    By Will M. on December 30, 2015

    Please answer the questions asked on our Chimney Pipe Design & Quote Form and you will receive a comprehensive list of components required for installation.

    By Bill from Madison, VA on November 21, 2016
    I have a small Jolet wood stove. I want to "through-wall" vent it in my metal barn. The stove has a 5" flue. I need to go 18" to the wall, go through about 6" of insulated wall and corrugated metal on the side of the barn, continue out 18" ( to clear the roof overhang and gutters) and elbow up for about 12 to 14 feet to clear the metal roof and provide proper offset for the chimney. Do you have a worksheet I could use to plan what I need to order?

    By Jeff from Fremont, WI on December 13, 2016
    I purchased a Reznor F100 heater, and it requires a 6" oval vent connection. I would like to find an adapter to go from an oval to round. My question is a 6 inch oval a standard shape? Would the 6GWAOR do the job
    By Will M. on December 13, 2016

    6" oval measurements for flue collars will not be a standard size. Please provide the oval measurements of your flue collar and we will look in to what may work with these dimensions. One source of information that may prove to be helpful will be the installation manual for your heater as this will likely list a part number for an oval to round adaptor.

    By Steven from MN on October 19, 2016
    i want to buy a 8DT-VC and it says the fire screen is not included. What part of the cap is that?
    By Brennan W. on October 19, 2016

    That's an additional spark screen for added security, which can be found SuperPro All-Fuel Chimney Stainless Steel Spark Arrestor - For 8-Inch Rain Caps.

    By Mary from Arizona on January 9, 2017
    I broke the glass on my stove. The size is 17" x 19". I have had conflicting information as to what type of glass to replace it with; high temp or will tempered (the stove is small and looks like a fire place).
    By Will M. on January 10, 2017

    You may only replace the glass with the part number listed for the glass which will be located in the product literature for your stove. When this is unavailable, you will have to have ceramic glass with the same measurements and thickness cut locally.

    Sign Up for our Newsletter

    Let Our Experts Design
    Your Venting System


    Find the Right Gas Logs
    For Your Fireplace

    Sign-up for our Email!
    Enter your email for new arrivals and special offers.