Part Numbers: DRT6345TEN, DRT6345TEP
eFireplaceStore Item Number: SUP-DRT6345TEN
- Powerful burner system produces tall, dancing flames.
- Clean-face design provides a seamless, built-in look.
- Tall opening provides an exceptional view of the fire and interior panels.
- Contemporary glossy black porcelain panels amplify the look of the flame.
- Premium, split-oak log set and beautiful glowing embers provide fine detailing that replicates the natural look of a real wood fire.
- Clean-face design features ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer and safety.
- Adjustable flame height gives you full control of heat output.
- Intermittent pilot ignition includes battery backup to provide continued operation in the event of a power outage.
- Full-function remote offers an array of controls, including modulating flame height.
- Gas controls are conveniently located to the side of the fireplace opening for easy installation and operation.
- Premium split oak log set has the look of a traditional wood fire.
- Choice of two realistic ceramic brick fireplace liners for the true look of masonry craftsmanship to complete the traditional look.
- Smooth porcelain interior liners complement the traditional log fire.
- Optional andirons and free-standing fire screens allow for further customization.
- Framing Width: 56-7/8"
- Framing Height: 50"
- Framing Depth: 26"
- BTUs: 35,000 - 57,000
*Venting Requirements: This unit requires venting pipe with an inner diameter of 8 Inches. Please see the Venting Components section on this page for venting pipe that must be used with this unit.
Tired of trying to figure out what to look for in a fireplace? Superior has your back! Try the DRT6300 Signature Series Top Vent Louverless fireplace. Superior offers customers the options of having a natural gas or propane burning fireplace. Also, Superior offers customers the choice of a black porcelain, buff herringbone ceramic, or buff rustic ceramic liner kit. A key feature of this model is the fact that it stands exceptionally tall when compared to other fireplaces. Several accessories include interior panel styles and optional andirons, depending on what you're looking for in a fireplace style. Oak logs are required to complete this set.