|Manufacturer: Duluth Forge|
Part Number: 210048
eFireplaceStore Item Number: DFO-210048
* Please Note: This item is a vent free appliance and installation of it may be prohibited in your jurisdiction. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase.
- Size: 18 Inches
- 30,000 BTU heats up to 1,100 sq. ft.
- Patented Dual Fuel Technology
- 1 Unit operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Thermostat Remote Control Included – Set your desired heat temperature and control your log set. (Requires included 4 AA and 2 AAA Batteries)
- Remote control's LCD screen displays current temperature in °F or °C, indicates the on/of status of burner, and thermostat or manual mode.
- 7 hand painted realistic detailed logs using superior refractory ceramics to ensure a long life-span
- Solid, well-built black powder coated chassis
- U-Burner chassis design provides two rows of flames to create a realistic fire
- 99.9% efficient.
- No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor with automatic shut-off included
- Battery Assisted Piezo ignition (Requires 1 AAA Battery - Included)
- Must be installed in a masonry or agency approved firebox
- Minimum Firebox Size Required: 20” H x 29” W in front (22” W at rear) x 13” D
- Safety Assured ANSI Certified System
- PFS Approved
- Designed for Indoor Use Only
- Ships in 2 Boxes
Finding the right log set for your vent free fireplace no longer has to be a chore. Compatible with natural gas and propane thanks to patented dual fuel technology, the Duluth Forge 18 Inch Stacked Red Oak Vent Free Dual Fuel Gas Log Set is a dream come true for vent free fireplaces. It comes with a thermostatic remote control, seven hand-painted refractory ceramic logs, and an oxygen depletion sensor with automatic shut-off for safety. Let this 99.9% efficient log give your vent free fireplace a fantastic final touch.