Part Number: MSF-77
eFireplaceStore Item Number: RUT-MSF-77
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Master Sweep chimney brush head with a 7-inch x 7-inch square shape
- Features a plated, double swaged 3/8-inch thread fitting of the traditional-course NPT-type thread
- Tough, durable flat wire bristles are used to score glazed creosote before applying a creosote removal solution (purchased separately)
- Master Sweep flat wire brushes are made for top-down sweeping from the roof
- Brush head won't spring back to its original shape if it is jammed past a damper frame
- Brush head has a has a heavy-duty double spiral 0.177 dia. spindle design
- The seven inches of fill is two on two high density oil tempered 22 gauge 0.0286-inch wire bristles, creating uniform rugged bristle distribution
- Master Sweep brush heads are long-lasting professional brushes that withstand the demanding abuse encountered by busy commercial chimney sweeps
- Cleans chimneys more thoroughly and outlasts many comparably priced brush heads
The 7-inch x 7-inch square shape Master Sweep chimney brush head features a plated, swaged 3/8 inch fitting of the NPT-type thread The 7 inch x 7 inch square shape Master Sweep chimney brush head is tough and durable. The flat wire bristles are used to score creosote coatings before applying a creosote removal products. The Master Sweep brush head won't spring back to its original shape if it is pushed beyond the damper frame.