Part Number: PB-6P50
eFireplaceStore Item Number: RUT-PBT-6P50
This polypropylene brush head will not deteriorate from fossil fuel acids found in flues. It features soft bristle 6 inch diameter design. The bristles are made of floppy polypropylene, perfect for sweeping out soot. The soft, polypropylene bristles are flexible and specifically designed for cleaning chimneys from gas, oil, and coal appliances. This chimney cleaning device features the Professional's Choice brush head for cleaning chimney soot. The brush head is 6 inches in diameter and is ideal for cleaning appropriately sized round shaped chimney systems.
- This item features a round button Torque Lock Connector for attachment to the rod. It is also compatible with Prokleen and Rokleen rods. It will not attach to threaded or RoVac ButtonLok rods.
- Professional's Choice round chimney brush head with a 6-inch overall diameter
- Polypropylene bristles are designed for removing soot from fossil fuels in coal, oil or gas flues where the acids may deteriorate steel bristles
- Used extensively in stainless steel liners to prevent scratching
- Easier to use in maneuver in prefabs than other types of poly brushes with thicker bristles
- Brush head has a has a single spiral 0.177 dia. spindle design
- The 0.050-inch poly filaments are 6 inches of fill
- Can also be used for bottom-up cleaning of zero clearance flues