Free shipping
Low Price
View Cart

    Gas Fireplace Blowers & Fireplace Fans

    Our accommodating fireplace blower and fan options include top brands, necessities, and conveniences that you'll find more than useful when increasing the heat distribution in your hearth. In much the same way that a central furnace will distribute heat via a fan, our gas log fireplace blowers do an excellent job of moving warm air away from the fireplace, allowing for both more effective heating of the home and increased longevity of the fireplace components. When it comes to the heating ability of a fireplace, even the most efficient and high output units will be limited to only radiant output. Use a selection with kits and systems featuring thermostat controls, variable speed controls, wall switch enhancement, and sensor controls. This range considers multiple needs, even featuring an anti condensation switch option and insulated flexible pipe. To capitalize on their heating potential, many models will have the ability to utilize a source of mechanical convection to pull the heat from the fireplace chassis and force it further into the living space.

    Ask & Answer
    Ask a Specialist
    50 Questions & 46 Answers
    from Avon, CO asked:
    September 14, 2017
    Can I put a blower in my double sided gas fireplace? It's a Heat N Glo product.
    1 Answer
    We are not a Heat N Glo dealer. You would need to contact the appropriate dealer for the correct blower for your unit.
    on September 14, 2017

    from Philadelphia, PA asked:
    February 25, 2017
    I have an older Temco natural gas vent free fireplace for which the blower has failed. I'm trying to find out if your blower kit will fit the unit. The fireplace has a model number ADSB28BL with a gas log set, model AD29N. According the instructions, the part number for the 2 speed blower was listed as 1A70916. I am wondering if any of your products will fit. Any information is very much appreciated. Thank you!
    1 Answer
    Unfortunately, we do not carry a blower that would work for your unit.
    Brennan W.
    on February 27, 2017

    from Boston, MA asked:
    February 10, 2017
    We have a Monessen Stoney Creek Ventless natural gas log. Is there a blower that can be installed to circulate heat into the room?
    1 Answer
    You will not be able to use a blower with a ventless gas log set installed in a masonry fireplace. If this is a prefabricated wood burning fireplace or ventless firebox, the firebox or fireplace may have the ability to add a blower, but voltage would have had to have been supplied to the fireplace/firebox at the time of installation.
    Will M.
    on February 10, 2017

    from Mars Hill, NC asked:
    February 4, 2017
    We have an unvented universal firebox from Desatech. It is a circulating model. The gas logs are from Vermont Casting. It is Model UVLX24RP. The logs run on Propane. We would like to have a blower as well as a remote control with a thermostat. Do you carry any that would fit our models?
    1 Answer
    While any millivolt-compatible On/Off thermostatic remote would work, the Ambient RCST Standard Thermostat On/Off Remote Control would be recommended for this log set. The blower we will recommend will depend entirely on the model number of the firebox and you will need to ensure the firebox was wired with voltage during installation, or this will not be an option without partial removal of a wall and any finishing materials used.
    Will M.
    on February 6, 2017

    Robbie Roery
    from Waterford, MI asked:
    January 17, 2017
    Do you have a blower fora Heatilator #4236?
    1 Answer
    Unfortunately, we do not carry Heatilator products.
    Brennan W.
    on January 17, 2017

    Marie James-Roane
    from Charleston, SC asked:
    January 9, 2017
    We have unvented gas logs on our porch. I am looking for a blower system to distribute the heat more efficiently, through our home My husband built the firebox for the gas logs out of firebrick.
    1 Answer
    You could try using a box fan near the unit to circulate the heat.
    on January 9, 2017

    from Spearfish, SD asked:
    January 9, 2017
    I have a Whitfield/Pyro natural gas fireplace that I am having a hard time finding the right replacement parts for. Is there a universal blower fan, fan control switch, and fan speed controller that we could make work?
    1 Answer
    While there are sites that do offer universal blowers or will match a compatible blower with your hearth system, we only offer the safety-tested and listed optional blowers for the fireplaces we also offer. As this is not a manufacturer we have a relationship with, we will not be able to offer a compatible blower.
    Will M.
    on January 10, 2017

    from Seattle, WA asked:
    December 28, 2016
    Is it safe to add a fireplace blower/fan to a 'decorative' gas fire such as the Canadian Heating Products E34DV (it appears to have space at the top of the unit for a fan unit as well as a power socket at the bottom of the unit which may well be for the addition of a fan)?
    1 Answer
    Unfortunately, we do not have access to parts for your unit.
    Brennan W.
    on December 28, 2016

    from Douglas ma asked:
    December 22, 2016
    I'm looking for a fan kit FK18 .
    1 Answer
    We do not carry an FK18 fan, but please provide the make and model number for your hearth system so that we may look into alternatives.
    Will M.
    on December 23, 2016

    from Grand Forks, ND asked:
    December 20, 2016
    I am looking for a fan for a Arrow S10 Wood Stove, Model db-160 from Air-dec inc from 1993.
    1 Answer
    Unfortunately, we do not have a specific fan for an Arrow stove. We would suggest, if you have enough room on the top of your stove, the Caframo Ecofan AirMax 812 Heat Powered Wood Stove Fan.
    Brennan W.
    on December 21, 2016

    Michael Dempster
    from Olympia, WA asked:
    December 15, 2016
    I need two plastic 5-blade fans for a gas fireplace blower. It has two fan units, and blades are broken on both. They look just like the fans shown on your item "Superior/FMI Triple Fan Blower with Magnetic Attachment." Diameter of each fan is about 4.25", bore size is 0.175", hub is about 0.80" thick.
    1 Answer
    We will be happy to look into this for you. As our fans are all made for specific units, please provide the manufacturer and model number of your fireplace.
    Brennan W.
    on December 16, 2016

    Don Robbins
    from Indiana, PA asked:
    December 15, 2016
    I am in need of a replacement blower for ventless fireplace. It is a Martin Industries fireplace model A; 18 yrs ago. Need replacement for auto blower for ventless fireplace. Made by Martin Industries about 19 yrs ago. It is model number AIAB or MIAB. Book says it is blower assembly ;part 063046. Can you help me or send me to a site that can? Thanks.
    1 Answer
    Unfortunately, any parts and optional accessories for Martin fireplaces have been discontinued for quite some time.
    Will M.
    on December 15, 2016

    from Des Moines, IA asked:
    December 10, 2016
    I have a Heatilator fireplace, Model number ND 4236, Serial number GA1154555. I would like to purchase a blower kit, but do not know which one I need to order.
    1 Answer
    Unfortunately, Heatilator will not offer their hearth products online, so we will not have access to the listed replacement blower for your fireplace.
    Will M.
    on December 12, 2016

    Michael Grady
    from Unionville, Indiana asked:
    December 9, 2016
    I need a fan blower, but the height can not be over 4".
    1 Answer
    We will be happy to make a few suggestions. If you could, please provide the manufacturer and model number of your current fireplace. We look forward to your response.
    Brennan W.
    on December 9, 2016

    JoAnn Perry
    from 21228 asked:
    December 7, 2016
    I have a gas ventless fireplace. I need a separate electric blower to plug up to blow heat out. I don't want to purchase them together, since I would like to use this fireplace if the electricity goes out during the winter months.
    1 Answer
    I will be happy to look into this for you. What is the manufacturer and model number of your ventless fireplace?
    Brennan W.
    on December 7, 2016

    Richard Luttropp
    from Phoenix, AZ asked:
    December 4, 2016
    I have a Marco propane fireplace, model 792796. I am looking for a blower kit.
    1 Answer
    We will not offer any replacement parts for Marco fireplaces.
    Will M.
    on December 5, 2016

    Tim Wood
    from Saegertown, PA asked:
    December 1, 2016
    Do you have a replacement blower for a Hearthstone wood stove blower number 90-57210. The unit has one sticker on the fan motor with these numbers JK7716174-3, below that 70582330J, below that 0223-1.
    1 Answer
    Unfortunately, we do not carry the proper blower for your unit.
    Brennan W.
    on December 1, 2016

    Bud Manos
    from Warren, Ohio asked:
    November 21, 2016
    I have a Vermont Casting NG insert model DV40; what fan assembly would fit?

    from Pendleton, IN asked:
    November 11, 2016
    Hi, I have a Regency Classic gas fireplace in a house. I need a blower kit for it.

    from Montana asked:
    November 6, 2016
    I am looking for the quietest fan available for my fireplace. Also, if available, I would like it to be capable of toggling the speed through a wall switch. Can you give me options that you have available?

    from Hayesville, NC asked:
    September 30, 2016
    I need a blower for a Regency p-36-3 gas log direct vent fireplace. Please, share suggestions.
    1 Answer
    Unfortunately, we do not carry components for Regency fireplaces.
    Brennan W.
    on September 30, 2016

    from ID asked:
    September 27, 2016
    I need a blower for my Champlain direct vent gas fireplace model 8300. What would you recommend?
    1 Answer
    While we do not carry a specific blower for your direct vent stove, I would suggest the Caframo Ecofan CA 806 Heat Powered Fan for Gas & Pellet Stoves.
    Brennan W.
    on September 28, 2016

    from Chevy Chase, MD asked:
    February 6, 2016
    I had a gas log set installed in my masonry fireplace. It vents through the chimney flue and does not provide heat to the room. Is there a fan or blower I could purchase that would help provide heat to the room?
    1 Answer
    Unfortunately, we do not provide a fan that can work in conjunction with a masonry fireplace. Only prefabricated fireplaces with the necessary ducting can utilize a fan accessory.
    on February 8, 2016

    from St. Louis, MO asked:
    January 23, 2016
    I need a blower for a FMI Model FGPN 36" peninsula fireplace that has never had a blower installed. There is a switched outlet in the space below the fire box. The Grill opening is 5" x 36" and the air shaft opening at the back is 15"w 4.5" h and 3" deep. The power outlet is on the left and the gas pipe is on the left at the 15" mark. Do you have a blower for my fireplace?
    1 Answer
    Will M.
    on January 25, 2016

    from Zimmmerman, MN asked:
    January 16, 2016
    What fan or blower will work with a Napoleon gas fireplace model BGD38PT?
    1 Answer
    Brennan W.
    on January 18, 2016

    from Peterborough, ONT asked:
    December 30, 2015
    I need a replacement blower for my FLAME FX stand alone gas fireplace. I've attached some pics. The fan is 10 inches long. I don't need the kit - just the blower. The numbers on the blower are EM2524L-34 KX-8 115V-60Hz 39W There are 2 prongs attached to the motor part to attache 2 wires. Do you have this part?
    1 Answer
    For replacement parts, please fill out this form.
    Will M.
    on December 30, 2015

    from Peterborough, ONT asked:
    December 29, 2015
    Do you have a replacement blower for a FLAME FX free standing gas fireplace - model FXDZI/DVS N?
    1 Answer
    For replacement parts, please fill out this form.
    Will M.
    on December 29, 2015

    from Denver, CO asked:
    November 9, 2015
    I am looking for a fireplace fan to install into a Desa CB36N fireplace but the 16" model that I have won't go in. What would you suggest?
    1 Answer
    Per the manufacturer, the FMI Rotary Type Fan Blower with Magnetic Attachment will work.
    Will M.
    on November 11, 2015

    from Richmond, VA asked:
    September 15, 2015
    I have a Majestic gas fireplace model DV360 RN. What blowers would you recommend to use with my fireplace?
    1 Answer
    I recommend installing the FK12 along with the FK12 Fireplace Blower Variable Speed Control. Please note that this will require 120v to have already been installed.
    Will M.
    on September 15, 2015

    from Detroit, MI asked:
    November 8, 2014
    We have a fireplace model CDVR36NSC7. We would like to add a blower or fan to it but we do not understand what the differences are. We want something that is quiet and that has a thermostat and remote to come with it as well. We need something easy to install as we do not want to rip out any surrounding stone that is in place. Can you help us decide on what we need?
    1 Answer
    You have a few options when it comes to fans on this model. All three of them can be installed by accessing the bottom area beneath the burner, which does not require removing any of the surround material. I recommend bypassing the standard fan, as it is noisier and does not offer many control options. The next step up is the Majestic BLOT Variable Thermostat Forced Air Fireplace Blower. This is by far the most popular fan and is very reliable. It moves a decent amount of air for the size of the fan and includes a thermal switch for automatic on/off operation. It also includes a speed control that allows you to modulate air flow. Another option is the Majestic BLOTSC Signature Command System Forced Air Fireplace Blower. This fan can be controlled by a handheld remote, which is the Ambient TSFSC Hand-Held Touch Screen Remote with Flame Control, Smart Mode Thermostat, and Blower Control. It also requires the use of the Ambient SCSACM Signature Command A/C Control Module. This system allows total control by the remote, eliminating the need for modulation at the unit.
    on November 10, 2014

    from Williamston, SC asked:
    October 7, 2014
    Is there a substitute fireplace blower for a GA3450TA?
    1 Answer
    I still show that the GA3450TA blower assembly is available as seen here.
    Chris C.
    on October 7, 2014

    from Waterford, MI asked:
    September 15, 2014
    We have ProCom 26,000 BTU dual burner ventless gas fireplace. I want a blower that is quiet but still efficient as we are in a room all the time. Does it have to be a ProCom? I just want whatever is quiet with a thermostat and is easy for us to use. What would you suggest?
    1 Answer
    Typically, blowers are specific to the manufacturer of the appliance. Because each brand is sized differently and can only handle a set amount of air flow, the manufacturer will test and list a certain brand of blower that is a good balance between noise and air flow. Many Pro Com models use a blower that is in a housing that must bolt to the back of the appliance.
    on September 16, 2014

    from Austin, TX asked:
    February 23, 2014
    I have a true heat model TH42 RA 185 made by Howard Systems Corp. Do you have a blower kit that will fit, and does it come with installation instructions?
    1 Answer
    My apologizes, but the UFK 4444900 fan kit that was produced for this model is no longer available. Current information that I have does not indicate a replacement was offered. TrueHeat was a subbrand of Majestic. As such, you may want to check with other Majestic dealers to see if they may still have the fan assembly as old stock.
    Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional
    on February 24, 2014

    from Green Bay asked:
    February 17, 2014
    My fan has started squeaking. How can I fix that problem? Can I use WD40?

    from Lincoln, Nebraska asked:
    February 11, 2014
    I need to replace the blower fan and variable speed switch on a Majestic Warm Majic heat circulating fireplace (model WM36A-BRS). Current fan model WFKB - 36 is no longer available from Majestic. I have concerns about the fireplace opening limit of 4.5" height and the 1.3 amp @115 VAC 60 HZ motor. Do you have a universal replacement kit available? If not, can you make recommendation?
    1 Answer
    After checking with the manufacturer, they have confirmed that there are not any other fan kits currently being produced that can go in place of the original. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. However, we do offer a universal kit that meets your height requirement, the Skytech FK-165 Fireplace Blower Fan Kit.
    Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional
    on February 11, 2014

    from Raleigh, NC asked:
    January 18, 2014
    We have a Majestic 36LDVR RN vented gas log fireplace in our living room. We currently do not have a blower fan on the fireplace unit. I was wondering if there is a blower fan that I can install on this unit to help circulate the heat.
    1 Answer
    A blower assembly is indeed still available for this particular unit. The proper fan is the Majestic FK12 Fireplace Fan Kit. The fan will offer a direct fit to your fireplace and will offer an increase in thermal efficiency of the unit.
    Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional
    on January 20, 2014

    from Madison, Alabama asked:
    January 8, 2014
    I have a 2-sided vent-less gas log fireplace, but I can't find the brand or model. I would like to install a blower unit. The fireplace is grilled above and below. There is plenty of space underneath the firebox and an electrical plug box is wired in there (which switches on/off at a wall switch). In that space underneath, there is an opening on both the right and left sides that go around the sides of the firebox to the space above it where the air flows out. The openings where the blower would go are large, about 17" x 5.5", so I think about any size should fit. What models can you recommend for this application? I'm not especially interested in speed control or temperature control features. We only use this as a supplemental heat source during occasional sub-freezing weather (I live in Alabama). I am interested in good air flow (CFM) but a reasonable noise level. Should I install a blower on both sides, or just one side (would the other side need to be covered up)?
    1 Answer
    Use of a blower to supply air is purely optional, although most see through units are ducted in such a way that the blower will only supply air movement to one side of the room, depending on where the blower is placed in the bottom of the unit. A universal blower that would work for you is the Skytech FK-165 Fireplace Blower Fan Kit. This fan assembly offers excellent air flow, with an output of 165 CFM. Noise level is rated at 55 dB, which is average for this type of fan.
    Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional
    on January 8, 2014

    from San Antonio, TX asked:
    January 6, 2014
    We have a Monessen SB38HB wood burning fireplace with glass doors and a fresh air vent. Is there a blower unit available for this model that will increase the heat output into our living room?
    1 Answer
    No, there is no provision for a blower system on the SB38HB fireplace. It is a radiant woodburning fireplace with no way to circulated heated air and therefore no way to add a blower.
    Tyler M. - NFI Certified Specialist
    on January 6, 2014

    from WI asked:
    December 15, 2013
    We have a Napoleon fireplace NZ3000. We are wishing to get a blower for it. I think it is the NZ64. Do you have any? Is it quiet? We need to pull air inside the house for better circulation. Right now its keeping the upstairs very warm with gravity flow. We want it more to the living room about 20 feet away from the fireplace front. Can you tell us where to see the blower if you have it?
    1 Answer
    We do have this blower system available and listed on our site as the Napoleon NZ64 Fireplace Circulating Blower Kit. The system is well balanced and has a similar noise output to a modern central air furnace blower.
    Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional
    on December 16, 2013

    from Kansas City, Missouri asked:
    December 11, 2013
    I am in the process of building an addition to a room and want to purchase a Majestic 42 inch Echelon Wide View Direct Vent Gas Fireplace (WDV500PTSC). Is there a suitable blower that I can purchase with this model? If so, which name or model number?
    1 Answer
    A circulating blower for increased thermal efficiency is indeed available for this model. The proper kit is the Majestic BLOTBLDVSC Signature Command System Dual Forced Air Fireplace Blower. The blower can be tied into the signature command system that comes standard with the unit.
    Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional
    on December 11, 2013

    from CT asked:
    September 28, 2013
    I have Monessen CSVF30 propane stove and I need a blower. What model do you recommend?
    1 Answer
    The Monessen BLOTS is the appropriate blower for your stove.
    Kevin E. - NFI Certified Specialist
    on September 28, 2013

    from Somerset, New Jersey asked:
    May 9, 2013
    What blower do I need for my Majestic 500DVBNSC7, serial Number 11-P-021152 Direct Vent Gas Fireplace?
    1 Answer
    You have two options for a blower, and the one you choose will depend on how you want to control the fan. Please see them below: Majestic BLOT Variable Thermostat Forced Air Fireplace Blower This is a thermostatically-controlled blower with adjustable speed via manual control. It operates independent from the fireplace, turning on and off automatically via a temperature/heat sensor. Majestic BLOTSC Signature Command System Forced Air Fireplace Blower This blower can only be utilized if you have the Ambient SCSACM Signature Command A/C Control Module and the Ambient TSFSC Full-Function Touch Screen Remote Control Transmitter. The blower works in conjunction with the Signature Command System and is operated with the remote.
    Tyler M. - NFI Certified Specialist
    on May 9, 2013

    from Howell, MI asked:
    May 1, 2013
    Do you have a fan/blower assembly for a Majestic Gas Fireplace Model 36BDVRRN?
    1 Answer
    The original FK24 fan system that was offered for this unit is no longer available. However, the Majestic FK12 Fireplace Fan Kit - For Direct Vent and Wood Burning Fireplaces is also an option for this unit. The fan can be equipped with the Majestic Variable Speed Fan Control to allow for multiple speed options for the fan.
    Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional
    on May 1, 2013

    from OH asked:
    March 16, 2013
    I have a Temco TLC-42 Do you have a blower fan for it? Do you sell a chimney kit for this?
    1 Answer
    The original Temco fan is no longer available, however the Majestic FK12 Fireplace Fan Kit is a direct replacement for this unit. Unfortunately, we are no longer able to obtain the Temco chimney line, as our last supplier of their chimney no longer carries these items.
    Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional
    on March 18, 2013

    from California asked:
    March 1, 2013
    Our wood fireplace backs up smoke into the house. Would a fan or blower help draft the smoke up the chimney?
    1 Answer
    Unfortunately, no. A blower is only helpful in circulating warmth from the fireplace into the room and can actually cause the drafting issue to become worse in some cases. Smoke back drafting is usually related to either a disproportionate chimney to fireplace opening or draft pressure issues, which can be wind related or caused by fans or furnaces inside the house.
    Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional
    on March 4, 2013

    from Montréal, Québec asked:
    February 9, 2013
    Looking for twin blower fan for RSF fireplace FO-fdhb5-n or something can replace it 4x4x25",200cfm. Have something?
    1 Answer
    We do carry several twin blower fireplace fans, but they are of a lower CFM output and have a larger housing size than you require. From what I have seen, RSF fireplaces use a uniquely designed fan assembly that is slimmer than most. As such, I highly recommend replacing the blower with the original model for best performance.
    Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional
    on February 11, 2013

    from NE PA asked:
    January 30, 2013
    I'm looking for a blower kit for a Monessen CSVF-30 gas stove. Can you tell me which Blots model will work?
    1 Answer
    Yes, you will need this Monessen BLOTS blower for your CSVF-30 stove.
    Tyler M. - Fireplace Specialist
    on January 30, 2013

    from Indian Trail, NC asked:
    December 31, 2012
    We have a Monessen BUF500 ventless fireplace and we want to get a blower with a thermostat control. We are not sure why the fireplace is not working but we turned the pilot light out for the summer and now we can not get it to light. It just turned 5 years old but we have not used it for two years.
    1 Answer
    The BUF500 vent-free firebox uses the Monessen FA2A Forced Air Firebox Blower. As for your pilot issue, this issue is commonly caused by a dirty or partially clogged pilot assembly. In order to clean the pilot, the nut that is threaded to the end of the pilot tube needs to be loosened and disconnected from the pilot assembly. The tube can then be cleaned out with compressed air and the nut re-tightened. Please be sure to spray the compressed air in the direction of the gas flow.
    Tyler M. - Fireplace Specialist
    on January 2, 2013

    Christina Stepp
    from Greenville, SC asked:
    December 30, 2012
    Do you have a heat-circulating blower for a vented gas fireplace FMI MODEL # CD36RN? If so, how much is it and what is the part number?
    1 Answer
    Yes, the FMI CD36RN direct vent fireplace uses the BK model squirrel-cage blower. You can see it at the following link: FMI Rotary Type Fan Blower with Magnetic Attachment.
    Tyler M. - Fireplace Specialist
    on December 31, 2012

    Phil sempier
    from Somerset, NJ asked:
    November 28, 2012
    I would like to install a blower in my Majestic 500DVBNSC7 fireplace. After looking underneath the fireplace, I noticed there is a metal piece in the middle where the blower would go. I removed the flange and there is a metal bar running horizontally. I don't know if the blower would be able to fit against the back wall of the box. Also, I took off the top grate of the fireplace and there is only about a 1/2 inch by 12 inch opening to let heat blow through in the center. On the other hand, there is room and a wider opening on each side of the the obstruction in the middle. The question is, am I suppose to install one blower in the middle or two blowers, one on each side of the middle obstruction?
    1 Answer
    After checking the specifications for this unit, there is indeed supposed to be a single blower installed into the center back of the unit. Some of the Monessen/Majestic models use a dual blower setup, but this unit is not designed to use that system. The blower would be mounted at the back of the compartment facing up. While I cannot speak to the efficiency of air movement, I am certain that nothing should be removed in order to use the blower.
    Collin C. - NFI Master Hearth Professional
    on November 28, 2012

    The following top-rated fireplace blower, Majestic FK12 Fireplace Fan Kit - For Direct Vent and Wood Burning Fireplaces, is one example of the kind of product that can serve your distribution needs well. With capabilities of circulating your heating system's output at 160 cubic feet per minute, you're definitely going to feel the results. For use with select Majestic fireplaces, this product is known for quality performance. The model is a Majestic appropriate answer to products suited for other top fireplace brands, like this Monessen FK12 Fireplace Blower, also capable of 160 cfm circulation. Make the most of the heat produced in your fireplace with these options and other relevant selections when needed. Expanding the heating potential of your fireplace can give you not just increased warmth, but increased productivity of your personal energy, time, and products used to operate your hearth.

    The following important tips may help guide you in your selection; most fireplace blowers are model specific, so it is very important to have the model number of the appliance available. Though, not all fireplaces can utilize a fan or blower, many can benefit from their use. Also, some fireplaces require specialty blowers. For instance, masonry fireplaces require a specialty blower known as a grate heater. Because the heater must be used with a door assembly, we recommend speaking to our technical department for guidance in making the proper selection. Our helpful fireplace specialists have the knowledge and experience to guide you in the right direction when you need it. This is one of the many key conveniences you'll find on We stock your needs and more; in addition to fireplace replacement parts and accessories, including burners, adapters, and more, you'll find top fireplace blower choices, and an even wider high-performance inventory created to meet your every hearth need. And, of course, our helpful articles and in-house experts are prepared to lead you to the best selections as well.

    Refine by
    Shipping Options
    Sign Up for our Newsletter

    Let Our Experts Design
    Your Venting System


    Find the Right Gas Logs
    For Your Fireplace

    Sign-up for our Email!
    Enter your email for new arrivals and special offers.