Free shipping
Low Price
View Cart

    Fireplace Covers & Fireplace Fronts

    You don't have to let an inadequate fireplace cover or mediocre fireplace cover ruin the appearance of your fireplace. With our large collection of fireplace covers, faceplates, outer frames, and metal fireplace fronts you'll have no problem taking full advantage of your fireplace's natural charms. And, because some models require a fireplace facing and an aluminum or steel fireplace surround for installation, your investment of a metal fireplace surround can serve both a visual and practical function.
    Browse Facings and Surrounds

    Facings and Surrounds Q&A with the NFI Certified Specialists

    * Please Note: All customer questions are answered by our NFI Certified Specialists free of charge!
    4 Questions & 4 Answers
    Mary S
    from St. Louis, MO asked:
    November 2, 2021
    I have a direct vent fireplace. The screen frame that covers the utility areas makes it hard to see the inside of the firebox and the decorative panels inside. What is the purpose of this screen if the glass to the firebox does not open? I am really tempted to cut off the screen or do they make a screenless frame?
    1 Answer
    The screen you are describing is a safety barrier intended to prevent  direct contact with the glass front when the fireplace is operating.  This is because the glass can get hot enough to cause serious injury.  Barrier screens became a code requirement for direct vent gas fireplaces in 2015.  In theory, you could remove the screen and operate the fireplace, but please note the risks involved.
    Submitted by: Tyler M. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on November 2, 2021

    from Winston Salem, NC asked:
    February 8, 2020
    I need a frame for a Puraflame electric fireplace insert for an opening of 34 1/2 wide and 28 inches high. The insert is 30 inches. Do you have a frame that will cover the opening?
    1 Answer
    We are not a Puraflame dealer and therefore we do not have any options for your unit. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Submitted by: Tyler M. - NFI Master Hearth Professional on February 10, 2020

    from Vancouver, WA asked:
    December 9, 2017
    Do you have fronts for Heat &Glo 4000 GDV?
    1 Answer
    Unfortunately, as we are not a Heat & Glo dealer, we do not have parts for your unit. We apologize for any inconvenience.
    Submitted by: Brennan W. on December 10, 2017

    Jason G
    from Shrewsbury, NJ asked:
    December 2, 2017
    I have a Martin ac36. What face place options do I have?
    1 Answer
    Unfortunately, your Martin appliance has been out of production long enough to make any alternative faces/surrounds obsolete. Your only options may be to paint the face of the unit or cover over it with non-combustible finishing material (if your unit will allow this).
    Submitted by: Kevin E. on December 4, 2017

    Need Help?
    Refine by
    Shipping Options
    Item Type
    Number of Sides
    Vent Type
    Fireplace View Type
    Fireplace Location
    Sign Up for our Newsletter

    Find the Right Gas Logs
    For Your Fireplace

    Gas Log Calculator Gas Log Calculator
    Back to Top
    Sign-up for our Email!
    Enter your email for new arrivals and special offers.